- 'No Lynch' is only allowed once. Choose carefully when to use it.
- Please post votes in bold I.e. 'Vote:'.
- KP will be posted at 4pm GMT+10 (my time) which translates to 2am US EST.
- If you are unsure about your role please PM me for more information.
- Roleclaiming is Not allowed. Anyone roleclaiming will be auto-killed.
- Any outside communication beyond that specified in the Special game rules is Not allowed. Any non-sanctioned communication will be subject to auto-kill.
Order of Roles:
- RB's of vote-affecting-specials
- Other RB's and similar actions.
- Anything not mentioned elsewhere (investigations, tracking, etc.)
In the event there are multiple events happening at the same time, priority will be given to the first received.
Round Specific Rules:
- The Godfather will be a district head.
- The rest of the mafia may be scattered throughout the districts.
- Mafia will hold both a town role and their mafia role.
- Outside communication is restricted to players in the same district. I.e. Those in the police station may only converse with others in the police station. This does not include the mafia who may still converse with each other no matter which district they're in.
Chief Inspector: Knows who works in their district. Receives the targets and results of those underneath them.
Detective: May investigate 1 person every night to determine allegiance (Detective)
District Attorney: May tie up 1 person every night in legal paperwork (Roleblocker)
Chief Physician: Knows who works in their district. May save 1 person every night from death. (Doctor)
CPR Doctor: May save 1 person every night from death. If the the target would not have otherwise died that night, has a 25% chance to kill instead. (CPR Doctor)
Coroner: Reveals usual night actions in the KP. (Passive)
Park Manager: Knows who works in their district. Once every 3 nights may issue tickets to everyone to see the ball game. (Roleblocker)
Pinch Hitter: May hit someone with their baseball bat killing them. (Vigilante)
Bus Driver: May switch 2 people each night so that actions that occur to Player A happen to Player B and vice versa.
Dreaming God: Knows who works in their district. Is given a list of items to use on a person each night without being told what the item does. May no reuse an item until they have all been used.
Priest: Upon being lynched the town will cry out in despair and instantly lynch the first to have accused them.
Elder: So well known respected that their voice is held in higher esteem than those around them. (Doublevoter)
Players (5 of 12):
- Eric Rasputin
- Foley - Bus Driver
- Kerzi - Detective
- Mod Deadpool
- Mouse-Keyboard - Chief Inspector
- Rokchick - Elder
- The Blazin1 - Pinch Hitter
- The Burninator - District Attorney
- Valynor - Chief Physician