*Willingness to trust Blazin's judgment does not increase*

Lol... I concur.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    Lol... I concur.
    Keep trying to start a lynch train on me, when you guys see my role, remeber who keeps trying to pin me as mafia and I assure you, I am not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Keep trying to start a lynch train on me, when you guys see my role, remeber who keeps trying to pin me as mafia and I assure you, I am not.
    No one has even voted for you, relax

We should start applying pressure on someone though.
    US1 - Redemption. US2 - Luisss.

"Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

Sorry guys there's been a death in my family. I will try to keep up

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Oh come on, did no one get anything last night?
    I'll try a
    Vote: Deadpool
    No reason except doing something!
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

Yikes. Condolences to your family, Slip

Eric: if you're so sure about Blaze, why haven't you voted for him?

And where is Gebne?
    Leader of KoN (S5), TLDRDTX (S3), CIN and PaN (2016 tournie)
    NI!

Quote Originally Posted by Kerzi View Post
    Yikes. Condolences to your family, Slip

Eric: if you're so sure about Blaze, why haven't you voted for him?

And where is Gebne?
    I'm not sure. I'm just saying that if I was killed by Mafia this night then it would be Blaze ... If he is not the Godfather then I won't die.

I haven't voted because I was sleeping , it is 2:20 AM here ... I just came on to vote.

Vote: gebne
    Reason: Inactivity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

I'm not sure. I'm just saying that if I was killed by Mafia this night then it would be Blaze ... If he is not the Godfather then I won't die.

I haven't voted because I was sleeping , it is 2:20 AM here ... I just came on to vote.

And on that note:
    Unvote
    Vote: Eric

Looks like you are trying to give Blazin a free pass. Either that, or you are lining him up for a lynching. And if it's based only on his usual stupid posts, that's very suspicious. You should have phrased that as "I think Blazin is trying to kill me for some reason and that makes him likely to be mafia", rather than "If he's not the godfather I won't die".
    Of course that doesn't mean I think Blazin is innocent, just that your post makes you look very scummy!
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

Eric, your 'i was sleeping' reason would be fine, except that you have posted 5 times since KP, spanning a total of 11 hours. And the 'I know Blaze is scum' post was your first.

NI!

Damn phone. Let's see if bold will work this time:

NI!

Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    No one has even voted for you, relax

We should start applying pressure on someone though.
    I didn't say anyone had voted on me, I said Eric is trying to lynch me for no reason. Just a baseless accusations and considering I'm town, it's awful suspicious.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

The country with the world's longest official name

I'd vote for Blazin but I think he's just stupid rather than Mafia.

Real mature MK, real mature.

Real mature MK, real mature.
    I may have worded it a little harshly

Lol, I honestly laughed at this response.

As you've been attacking Eric all day, why haven't you voted for him?

I don't have anything to go on, everything was quiet and I thought I would spark convo by calling his switch to no lynch a scum move. It did get a conversation started. I still want to know why Valy is so sure he is town.

That's the truth though, I have nothing to go on, but he did get quite offensive. Also, Luisss seemed to stick up for him as well.

voteLuisss
    Reason, I want him to win at least one election.

voteLuisss
    Reason, I want him to win at least one election.
    LOL.

Why ruin the streak?

US1 - Redemption. US2 - Luisss.

"Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

I don't have anything to go on, everything was quiet and I thought I would spark convo by calling his switch to no lynch a scum move. It did get a conversation started. I still want to know why Valy is so sure he is town.
    I was just saying that if he has a town role, he could still be mafia. I didn't mean I know that he's town. Although if his roleclaim is true, I'm hesitant to lynch him.

I see what you mean, mafia is spread through the districts, not one team. That's a nice twist, haven't played a round like this but it shouldn't make much of a difference as I suck at mafia.

But DID he role claim? That's my problem. He claimed an investigative role, which would make sense if he actually had dirt on someone and then actually followed through to try to get that player removed.

My problem is that he adamantly claimed Blaze, but then refused to vote for him. If he is so certain, why refuse after such a seemingly strong claim? Blaze, I notice, is kind of doing the same thing with him as well.

Ping pong.
    NI!

I explained what I did lol, did you not read my post?

But DID he role claim? That's my problem. He claimed an investigative role, which would make sense if he actually had dirt on someone and then actually followed through to try to get that player removed.

My problem is that he adamantly claimed Blaze, but then refused to vote for him. If he is so certain, why refuse after such a seemingly strong claim? Blaze, I notice, is kind of doing the same thing with him as well.

Ping pong.
    He did not claim an investigative role. He claimed a more important one.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Looks like you are trying to give Blazin a free pass. Either that, or you are lining him up for a lynching.
    Can Eric/Rokchick explain these posts? From what I can tell, Eric seems to be saying no one other than Blazin would kill him, and Rokchick is saying that either Eric is trying to get Blazin lynched or trying to stop him being lynched.

Valy, I think I'm blind. I only see his reference to his ability to 'analyze'. That, combined with his fingering of Blaze, led me to the investigative conclusion.

Other than the chief inspector (who is half neutered now with the death of Burn), and possibly God (who has powers we are not aware of), what else could he be claiming?

Speaking of the Chief Inspector: that may be the only case where it makes sense for the two left to do open comm. if the Chief Inspector is mafia, the investigator is dead tonight anyway. If the investigator is mafia...well, they already know the Chief is town. Learning he is a lame duck role (which he would be in this case) would not necessarily increase his chances of being killed.

If they are both mafia, well la di da. If they are both town, though...that is two heads working together with one less person on the table as a suspect.
    NI!

We are missing a few votes and kp is close. Does anyone have anything solid?

I have a question. Districts can converse outside correct? I take this to mean a district head can communicate with other district members as they know who they are. Mafia communicates regardless.

I am not claiming a district head mind you, just reading over the rules and not used to these "specifics"

That is what it says, yes. But because mafia is hidden in the town, the brief discussion pointed to it generally NOT being a good idea except in certain cases, potentially like the one I described.
    NI!

Gotcha, I thought inactives could be factor, which they still could I guess but that makes sense. Thanks.

I have a question. Districts can converse outside correct? I take this to mean a district head can communicate with other district members as they know who they are. Mafia communicates regardless.
    Players may communicate with other players from their district. However, only district heads know who is within their districts and therefore are the only ones, outside the mafia, who can initiate comms.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

That is what it says, yes. But because mafia is hidden in the town, the brief discussion pointed to it generally NOT being a good idea except in certain cases, potentially like the one I described.
    Eh. I'd want to be contacted. I like to take advantage of the special rules in rounds like this.

I agree. Big risks, big rewards

I think I would only absolutely hesitate if I was the head physician. That one is NOT worth a reveal to others.
    NI!

Same here, so if anyone wants to say hello..
    unvote
    vote Eric

Valy, I think I'm blind. I only see his reference to his ability to 'analyze'. That, combined with his fingering of Blaze, led me to the investigative conclusion.

Other than the chief inspector (who is half neutered now with the death of Burn), and possibly God (who has powers we are not aware of), what else could he be claiming?

Speaking of the Chief Inspector: that may be the only case where it makes sense for the two left to do open comm. if the Chief Inspector is mafia, the investigator is dead tonight anyway. If the investigator is mafia...well, they already know the Chief is town. Learning he is a lame duck role (which he would be in this case) would not necessarily increase his chances of being killed.

If they are both mafia, well la di da. If they are both town, though...that is two heads working together with one less person on the table as a suspect.
    There is another possibility (which is probably the most likely option), but I don't want to say more in case the mafia haven't worked it out yet.

I don't have a better alternative, but I think killing Eric is a very bad call.

Someone figure something out quick, about my bedtime.