Thread: Messaging multiple players at once

Default Messaging multiple players at once

Alright, so maybe I am just very rusty. I cannot figure if there is a way to message multiple players the same message.

So for example, if I need just 3-5 players to send defense somewhere I'd rather do it in one shot.

Or when I chief a village I need to individually copy and paste the same message maybe 10 times if it is an inactive village.

Any help would be appreciated.

There is no method to do that as far as I know and played.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

They don't want any multiple message options beyond the alliance wide messaging because it would be a tool for spammers. Your best bet is copy/paste.

S6-r1 The_Chuck S8-r1 Lanie (night shift) S5-r3 Tyche (night shift) S7-r3 Chuckles (night shift)
    S2-r6 Tommo and rebuild S1-r7 Country (day shift) S5-r7(AEU) Office Space S19-r2 (SE) The Joker

Dont tell the spammers but....... the next patch has the following item included

TRAIVBXXIV-3188 - Offer multiple recipients for IGM - so we react on players wishes.

Provided the roll out goes ok on UK and other domains it will hit US later next week. I will post the full changelog and US roll out date nearer the time (pointless doing it now as it is constantly changing)

Awesome, looking forward to that.

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Tell the developers thank you!

I will thank them once its rolled out and working

Hopefully the Walrus update doesn't affect the .us domain nearly as severely as it impacted the Finals.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

Walrus is being updated to include the fixes for the fixes it was meant to fix..........

All rollouts have been pushed back and a new patch version should be released on monday as Walrus Patch #????

Once i have the revised rollout schedule I will let you know

I see it has been updated now