Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Valy's Mafia 47 or something Round Game Thread

FOS Kerzi
    Reason: starting a train to lynch a townie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Oh, because I unvoted and tried to save myself. Gotcha. Suspicion still on you Kerzi.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

If I had wanted to vote for a townie, I would have rolled the dice and taken a random shot yesterday with the rest of you.
    Leader of KoN (S5), TLDRDTX (S3), CIN and PaN (2016 tournie)
    NI!

On the bright side, we only lost vanilla townies. I might be the last one left, therefore I trust no one.

[B]Vote: The Burninator [b]

Reason: RVS, #2

Quote Originally Posted by Kerzi View Post
    If I had wanted to vote for a townie, I would have rolled the dice and taken a random shot yesterday with the rest of you.
    Sometimes you gotta take a rando, Kerzi.
    "The Universe speaks in many languages, but only one voice... It is the voice of our ancestors, speaking through us, and the voice of our inheritors, waiting to be born. It is the small, still voice that says: we are one. No matter the blood. No matter the skin. No matter the world. No matter the star. We are one. No matter the pain. No matter the darkness. No matter the loss. No matter the fear. We are one. Here, gathered together in common cause, we agree to recognise this singular truth and this singular rule: that we must be kind to one another. Because, each voice enriches us and ennobles us and each voice lost diminishes us. We are the voice of the Universe, the soul of creation, the fire that will light the way to a better future. We are one." ~G'kar

Yeah, I know. I followed the logic, although I was a bit too busy yesterday to figure out WHY 11 people made sense to skip first night no lynch. And without that 'why', I was not comfortable voting otherwise.
    NI!

So because I did just that, I'm scum? By that logic you are scum, lynch leading is worse then following a vote, besides, I always try and kill rok unless she is confirmed.
    Everyone should remember who led my lynching when my rile comes out and get rid of you tomorrow night.

Role**

Can we get a vote count ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

Vote: Luisss

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    Can we get a vote count ?
    Rok (SC, blaze)
    kerzi (mb)
    Burn (flossie, Rok, Luisss)
    mbstokem (Eric)
    Blaze (Kerzi, Burn)
    Luisss (SC)

As such,
    Unvote: Blaze
    Vote: Rok
    Reason: Self-preservation. I am not mafia.
    "The Universe speaks in many languages, but only one voice... It is the voice of our ancestors, speaking through us, and the voice of our inheritors, waiting to be born. It is the small, still voice that says: we are one. No matter the blood. No matter the skin. No matter the world. No matter the star. We are one. No matter the pain. No matter the darkness. No matter the loss. No matter the fear. We are one. Here, gathered together in common cause, we agree to recognise this singular truth and this singular rule: that we must be kind to one another. Because, each voice enriches us and ennobles us and each voice lost diminishes us. We are the voice of the Universe, the soul of creation, the fire that will light the way to a better future. We are one." ~G'kar

Rok (SC, blaze, Burn)
    kerzi (mb)
    Burn (flossie, Rok, Luisss)
    mbstokem (Eric)
    Blaze (Kerzi)
    Luisss (SC)

The vote is tied 3 to 3.

So because I did just that, I'm scum? By that logic you are scum, lynch leading is worse then following a vote, besides, I always try and kill rok unless she is confirmed.
    Everyone should remember who led my lynching when my rile comes out and get rid of you tomorrow night.
    I think you misunderstand. I voted No Lynch yesterday. In addition, regarding one of your earlier comments: you were not 'saving yourself' when you jumped on the last train yesterday. You were not up for a lynch at that point.

You're getting mighty angry over a game. Just saying
    NI!

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Well this round is mostly discussed before I get on board in the morning anyway, so I guess I'm not much use. I am, however town, and I don't think Blazin is being any more useless than usual. So I'm still sus of burn and SC.
    It looks like there is mostly vanilla town (unless I've missed some veiled claims) and I'm now wondering if it is an almost role-less round and we are all digging in the dark! In which case, maybe we should try for a 3 way (shhh!), or all way tie on lynches to give us a chance of getting a maf. But then, of course it would be scum who decides who they are anyway, so there's that!

Burns jump onto me is not indicative of anything except saving himself, but I still suspect SC, burn and maybe blaze just based on voting patterns. Next are the quiet ones. Don't have time to read everything in detail, so not really sure who they even are.

tldr - I have nothing except voting patterns on the page before I vote.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

Voting patterns mean almost nothing in RVS. We need our (probably multiple) sheriff(s) to come up with guilty readings.

Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    Voting patterns mean almost nothing in RVS. We need our (probably multiple) sheriff(s) to come up with guilty readings.
    If it is all we have, it is what we use. Mafia will always coordinate to save their own if they need to. It's only the last bit we don't know. If neither you or blaze are scum (I'm not) then it's someone lucky flying under the radar. Early round trains are always sus to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    If it is all we have, it is what we use. Mafia will always coordinate to save their own if they need to.
    This isn't even true.

Either 1 or 2 mafia members are definitely flying "under the radar." But since you leave me no choice but to vote you, there is no chance of getting someone much less active lynched. If you insist on this twisted version of logic, a 50/50 it shall be, and another night wasted shall pass.

Assuming of course that you're not mafia and just being thick-skulled.

If your thick skull this round is because you're scum, then yeah, I've voted accurately all round, as usual :cool sunglasses:.

(Seriously, that was an invitation -- look at my voting accuracy in past rounds. I'm proud.)

This isn't even true.

Either 1 or 2 mafia members are definitely flying "under the radar." But since you leave me no choice but to vote you, there is no chance of getting someone much less active lynched. If you insist on this twisted version of logic, a 50/50 it shall be, and another night wasted shall pass.

Assuming of course that you're not mafia and just being thick-skulled.

If your thick skull this round is because you're scum, then yeah, I've voted accurately all round, as usual :cool sunglasses:.

(Seriously, that was an invitation -- look at my voting accuracy in past rounds. I'm proud.)
    Oh, If I could have made it a 3 way with my vote changing I would have. But you beat me to it. I get online too late. Usually after cutoff. Actually I don't even know when that is for this round tbh.

It's whenever Valy wants it to be.

Seriously -- people who haven't voted should put Rok over the top just for this. Mafia LOVES multi-way ties because then you can disrupt them onto a townie without even having to vote as a group. Can we vote out the people who aren't helping. Sheesh.

I know 5/11 of the players in this round are busy with the TG Final as they're the alliance Kerzi and I are leading.

I've got little to contribute myself. There was nothing I could take from n1. Even now, there is minimal; my current vote is based on the playstyle of the person when mafia (not that I've seen them town often).

Multi-way ties might be bad in that they can be disrupted by only 1 or 2 mafia votes compared to a block however that's the majority of what we're going to get to analyse until someone comes along with something concrete or begins the inquisition.

Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

I think you misunderstand. I voted No Lynch yesterday. In addition, regarding one of your earlier comments: you were not 'saving yourself' when you jumped on the last train yesterday. You were not up for a lynch at that point.

You're getting mighty angry over a game. Just saying
    Lol, what?

Us.. Rok, you said us referring to mafia.. Freudian slip?

Well if y'alls are too busy I don't know what there is I can do...

I read most people as town or no read cause no one is talking. Only Rok is playing the fool, throwing active participants under the bus without reason and forcing abjectly awful tie votes.

Lol, what?
    Oh my god, I'm dying

Blaze...look at what you wrote. You said 'when my rile comes out tomorrow'

I read that as 'you mad'. I read too quickly. I can see now that you meant 'role', not 'rile'. My bad...sorry
    NI!

If everyone is quiet, there is little that can be done except to call them out and / or vote them. Force the remaining players to be active so there is a chance of mafia slipping up.

I've still posted a decent amount even with the Final. The only one who has been busier than me and who'd I give a slight pass for is Kerzi.
    So the final only excuses as much inactivity as I've had when it comes to the other half of the players this round.

Be happy I love you. I'm at a show for the guys that made Repo the Genetic Opera and the Devils Carnival. Graverobbrr talked to me guys. I'm such a fangirl. KP coming soon.

KP2

Rok was lynched and was a vanilla townie

Kerzi was killed by the mafia and was the/a sheriff

Easy enough, who has Kerzi sided with?

Wait, killed by, I read "was mafia." We are screwed.
    voteSC

Kerzi was sheriff and she voted Blaze, sorry bud.

Vote: Blaze

She didn't claim an investigate result and there might still be another sheriff.

I can see that the doctor is doing a bad job ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

She didn't claim an investigate result and there might still be another sheriff.
    Only lead we got.

Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Only lead we got.
    That's not even a lead...
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

That's not even a lead...
    Sheriff voting for someone isnt a lead?

Go ahead, mb, tell me what you've got?

If there is another sheriff, they should role claim right now and let the doctor protect them. And if they have a reading, need to share it before mafia start a train on someone.

before mafia start a train on someone.
    umm

SFoS: Luisss
    Reason: trying to get detective to reveal, trying to get someone else to start voting.....

If sheriff has guilty on someone, it's perfectly plausible to let them conftown someone but trying to get that person lynched.

Luisss, Kerzi was assuming, and assuming wrong.

umm

SFoS: Luisss
    Reason: trying to get detective to reveal, trying to get someone else to start voting.....

If sheriff has guilty on someone, it's perfectly plausible to let them conftown someone but trying to get that person lynched.
    I've already voted, TB. People should start voting though, regardless of if they agree with me. There is nothing wrong with putting pressure on people - we have 12 hours to make one of the mafia slip up.

Sheriff voting for someone isnt a lead?

Go ahead, mb, tell me what you've got?

If there is another sheriff, they should role claim right now and let the doctor protect them. And if they have a reading, need to share it before mafia start a train on someone.
    No, it's not. The sheriff doesn't just know who the mafia is. Kerzi probably got innocent on someone and decided to vote blazin based off her deductive reasoning. She only got the chance to investigate one person after all.
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

If there are 3 mafia, we are in LYLO by the way.