Travian Village task. Achieve 50+ villages.
Once a new village has been settled. (Only settled). Plus, this is for a support village. If you plan on building a hammer village , then this is not for you.
1. Upgrade MB to lvl 3
2. Get warehouse and granary to lvl 1
3. Get MP to lvl 1
4. Get all fields to lvl 3
5. Get MB to lvl 5.
6. Get warehouse and granary to lvl 6
7. Get all fields to lvl 5
8. Get MB to lvl 10
9. Get barracks , academy
10. Get warehouse and granary to lvl 12
11. Get academy to lvl 10
12. Get town hall to 1 (start parties)
13. Get all fields to lvl 8
14. Get warehouse and granary to lvl 16
15. Get MB lvl 15
16. Get all fields to lvl 10
17. Get warehouse and granary to lvl 20
18. Get MB 20
19. Get all bonus building maxed out
20. Get town hall to lvl 10
21. Get MP to lvl 20.
22. Get Smithy and stable
23. Get stable to lvl 10
24. Get Trade Office to lvl 20
25. Remove smithy and academy and stable and barracks
26. Add more warehouse and granaries. Or put CP producing buildings like treasury and embassy.
If you're a Gaul you can build trappers. They are excellent CP producers along with Embassy.
You can build the residence or palace whenever you want. I usually wait till step 17 or 18. But you can do that as according to your convenience.
This guide always get me in the top 5 player in the population area.
The magic of being in a top account is traderoutes. Without them, it is not possible to succeed. On a offensive account , setting up the trade routes is easy. But on a defensive account it's hard because you don't build deff in just 1 or 2 villages. You build in more than 30-40 villages(if you really know how to play the game). Resources have to distributed equally and skilfully so that every village can produce a substantiate amount of troops. This is why simming is important. Of course , troops are more important population, but to achieve that limit of troops, you need population. Sim and hard as you can and you can see how your troop count will shoot up.
Any type of scrutiny and suggestions are welcome. This is for you and for you alone. Enjoy