Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Rasputin's Guide for efficiently building a support village.

  1. #1
    Artisan Eric Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    731

    Default Rasputin's Guide for efficiently building a support village.

    Travian Village task. Achieve 50+ villages.

    Once a new village has been settled. (Only settled). Plus, this is for a support village. If you plan on building a hammer village , then this is not for you.

    1. Upgrade MB to lvl 3
    2. Get warehouse and granary to lvl 1
    3. Get MP to lvl 1
    4. Get all fields to lvl 3
    5. Get MB to lvl 5.
    6. Get warehouse and granary to lvl 6
    7. Get all fields to lvl 5
    8. Get MB to lvl 10
    9. Get barracks , academy
    10. Get warehouse and granary to lvl 12
    11. Get academy to lvl 10
    12. Get town hall to 1 (start parties)
    13. Get all fields to lvl 8
    14. Get warehouse and granary to lvl 16
    15. Get MB lvl 15
    16. Get all fields to lvl 10
    17. Get warehouse and granary to lvl 20
    18. Get MB 20
    19. Get all bonus building maxed out
    20. Get town hall to lvl 10
    21. Get MP to lvl 20.
    22. Get Smithy and stable
    23. Get stable to lvl 10
    24. Get Trade Office to lvl 20
    25. Remove smithy and academy and stable and barracks
    26. Add more warehouse and granaries. Or put CP producing buildings like treasury and embassy.

    If you're a Gaul you can build trappers. They are excellent CP producers along with Embassy.

    You can build the residence or palace whenever you want. I usually wait till step 17 or 18. But you can do that as according to your convenience.

    This guide always get me in the top 5 player in the population area.

    The magic of being in a top account is traderoutes. Without them, it is not possible to succeed. On a offensive account , setting up the trade routes is easy. But on a defensive account it's hard because you don't build deff in just 1 or 2 villages. You build in more than 30-40 villages(if you really know how to play the game). Resources have to distributed equally and skilfully so that every village can produce a substantiate amount of troops. This is why simming is important. Of course , troops are more important population, but to achieve that limit of troops, you need population. Sim and hard as you can and you can see how your troop count will shoot up.

    Any type of scrutiny and suggestions are welcome. This is for you and for you alone. Enjoy
    Last edited by Eric Rasputin; 11-01-2016 at 05:33 AM. Reason: Step 4 Amended
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

  2. #2

    Default

    What about Hero's Mansion?

    Maximum oasis utilization is the most important thing to me and CP maximization is #2.

    I also dont build my own villages or use trade routes. So my strategy may be different.

  3. #3
    Artisan Eric Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    What about Hero's Mansion?

    Maximum oasis utilization is the most important thing to me and CP maximization is #2.

    I also dont build my own villages or use trade routes. So my strategy may be different.
    I concentrate on the CP production part. As you can see it is given above. Travian task for 50+ villages. If you do want to concentrate on the Oasis production part , then the first need you have to qualify is you have to be in the boonies and not be disturbed by anyone. In the spawn area , there are too many people and a fight is bound to occur on oasis conquering. The second need to qualify is proper village placement, settle your village strategically so that you have 3 oasis to capture. Oasis is often a bonus in the boonies where raiding is not ideal. I hate to break it to you , but trade routes are more important that you think. There is nothing called a 24x7 account and there is no player that will play with the same fire and concentration that they used to play on Day 1 in mid game. Trade routes is a huge part of an organised account. It helps Res distribution , prevents overflowing, makes your hammer building easy, make you spend equal Res in every village in a defense account. It's boosts up the morale of the account when the duals see the account being so organised and their work being done for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    I concentrate on the CP production part. As you can see it is given above. Travian task for 50+ villages. If you do want to concentrate on the Oasis production part , then the first need you have to qualify is you have to be in the boonies and not be disturbed by anyone. In the spawn area , there are too many people and a fight is bound to occur on oasis conquering. The second need to qualify is proper village placement, settle your village strategically so that you have 3 oasis to capture. Oasis is often a bonus in the boonies where raiding is not ideal. I hate to break it to you , but trade routes are more important that you think. There is nothing called a 24x7 account and there is no player that will play with the same fire and concentration that they used to play on Day 1 in mid game. Trade routes is a huge part of an organised account. It helps Res distribution , prevents overflowing, makes your hammer building easy, make you spend equal Res in every village in a defense account. It's boosts up the morale of the account when the duals see the account being so organised and their work being done for them.
    I disagree with needing to settling in the boonies for the best oasises. I believe in settling/chiefing around the grey to take advantage of the double oasises. There may be no thing as a 24/7 account but there are such things as 20/7 accounts. I don't have a dual or use trade routes and my account is currently #3 on US3.

    However I have only built 5 villages this round and conquered 21 so far, so I do not have the traditional cluster either.

  5. #5
    Artisan Eric Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    I disagree with needing to settling in the boonies for the best oasises. I believe in settling/chiefing around the grey to take advantage of the double oasises. There may be no thing as a 24/7 account but there are such things as 20/7 accounts. I don't have a dual or use trade routes and my account is currently #3 on US3.

    However I have only built 5 villages this round and conquered 21 so far, so I do not have the traditional cluster either.
    If you don't have any problem with oasis in the spawn area that can mean three things ..

    #1 The players in your quad are noobs and you have no competition. Especially if you're near the grey area where many of the strong players are.
    #2 You have a very submissive ally and they listen to your demands.
    #3 There are not many players on the server. Giving you some leeway into having some space for yourself.

    As for the traderoutes part. That can mean two things.

    #1 There is no competition in this server. Not many good and experienced players.
    #2 If you do not have trade routes , then whatever style account you're playing , might not be to its fullest potential. I am not saying that having trade routes is must, all I'm saying is that , your account might not be the ideal account you wished it to be or how I imagine it to be.

    What I mean by this is .... You are not running parties in every village 24x7. Some days you do , some days you don't. The development of a chiefed or settled village is not going as swiftly as it's supposed to be(this can be due to the activity of the account also)

    I find it incredibly hard to believe that you are #3 on the server and near the grey area and you have no problem with oasises.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    If you don't have any problem with oasis in the spawn area that can mean three things ..

    #1 The players in your quad are noobs and you have no competition. Especially if you're near the grey area where many of the strong players are.
    #2 You have a very submissive ally and they listen to your demands.
    #3 There are not many players on the server. Giving you some leeway into having some space for yourself.

    As for the traderoutes part. That can mean two things.

    #1 There is no competition in this server. Not many good and experienced players.
    #2 If you do not have trade routes , then whatever style account you're playing , might not be to its fullest potential. I am not saying that having trade routes is must, all I'm saying is that , your account might not be the ideal account you wished it to be or how I imagine it to be.

    What I mean by this is .... You are not running parties in every village 24x7. Some days you do , some days you don't. The development of a chiefed or settled village is not going as swiftly as it's supposed to be(this can be due to the activity of the account also)

    I find it incredibly hard to believe that you are #3 on the server and near the grey area and you have no problem with oasises.
    What happens if I snatched up all the oasises before others could, does that make the whole quad noobs?

    Or if I strategically placed my villages to get the best bang for their buck with oasises?

    The amount of players in the server has decreased signifcantly over time.

    Me not using trade routes has nothing to do with competition. How can my account not be used to its fullest if I am managing my resources allocation personally to which village needs it. You also have no clue what my playstyle is so I may be working exactly how I want it to be now.

    I am running large parties in 20 villages every single day, the rest are small and 2 villages for the WW do not run parties.

    http://www.gettertools.com/ts3.travi...ayer/956-Foley

    Not all of my villages are around the grey, I have a WW cluster also.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    Travian Village task. Achieve 50+ villages.

    Once a new village has been settled. (Only settled). Plus, this is for a support village. If you plan on building a hammer village , then this is not for you.

    1. Upgrade MB to lvl 3
    2. Get warehouse and granary to lvl 1
    3. Get MP to lvl 1
    4. Get all fields to lvl 2
    5. Get MB to lvl 5.
    6. Get warehouse and granary to lvl 6
    7. Get all fields to lvl 5
    8. Get MB to lvl 10
    9. Get barracks , academy
    10. Get warehouse and granary to lvl 12
    11. Get academy to lvl 10
    12. Get town hall to 1 (start parties)
    13. Get all fields to lvl 8
    14. Get warehouse and granary to lvl 16
    15. Get MB lvl 15
    16. Get all fields to lvl 10
    17. Get warehouse and granary to lvl 20
    18. Get MB 20
    19. Get all bonus building maxed out
    20. Get town hall to lvl 10
    21. Get MP to lvl 20.
    22. Get Smithy and stable
    23. Get stable to lvl 10
    24. Get Trade Office to lvl 20
    25. Remove smithy and academy and stable and barracks
    26. Add more warehouse and granaries. Or put CP producing buildings like treasury and embassy.

    If you're a Gaul you can build trappers. They are excellent CP producers along with Embassy.

    You can build the residence or palace whenever you want. I usually wait till step 17 or 18. But you can do that as according to your convenience.

    This guide always get me in the top 5 player in the population area.

    The magic of being in a top account is traderoutes. Without them, it is not possible to succeed. On a offensive account , setting up the trade routes is easy. But on a defensive account it's hard because you don't build deff in just 1 or 2 villages. You build in more than 30-40 villages(if you really know how to play the game). Resources have to distributed equally and skilfully so that every village can produce a substantiate amount of troops. This is why simming is important. Of course , troops are more important population, but to achieve that limit of troops, you need population. Sim and hard as you can and you can see how your troop count will shoot up.

    Any type of scrutiny and suggestions are welcome. This is for you and for you alone. Enjoy

    Step 4. All fields should go to 3. Fields at 2 give no cp. Level 3 does.

  8. #8
    Artisan Eric Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quelaana View Post
    Step 4. All fields should go to 3. Fields at 2 give no cp. Level 3 does.
    Since this is not a guide to quickly settle second village, I thought that part was not needed. But you do have a point. Thank you for the suggestion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    Since this is not a guide to quickly settle second village, I thought that part was not needed. But you do have a point. Thank you for the suggestion.
    Que has a very good point here. Plus with the ROI of fields at low levels so high, unless you're golding everything in half an hour you should definitely push fields to 3 instead of 2.
    Calling out weak trolling since December 2012

    S1 R6 - Caesarum R7 - Carni R8 - Phantom
    S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S5 R5 - Blackbird R7 - BBC
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

  10. #10
    Artisan Eric Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carni View Post
    Que has a very good point here. Plus with the ROI of fields at low levels so high, unless you're golding everything in half an hour you should definitely push fields to 3 instead of 2.
    I agree with you but please do remember that this is a guide to effectively build a support village. Meaning you will already have other villages to send Res to this support village. I hardly think gold is necessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

  11. #11

    Default

    I dont understand step 25. Why would you remove those efficient CP buildings and replacement with warehouses. There should be 2 warehouses and 1 or 2 granaries in a feeder village. If you need more than that then you are not spending resources fast enough.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    I dont understand step 25. Why would you remove those efficient CP buildings and replacement with warehouses. There should be 2 warehouses and 1 or 2 granaries in a feeder village. If you need more than that then you are not spending resources fast enough.
    Agreed, especially since the Academy gives one of the most production in terms of CP in the game if I remember correctly. That's like deleting a Residence level 20.

  13. #13
    Artisan Eric Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    731

    Default

    Academy is actually a choice. It's your wish if you want more space. I'll tell you my ideal setup that I do in every account I go.

    1. Main Building - 77 CP
    2. 2x Warehouse - 76 CP
    3. 2x Granary - 76 CP
    4. Rally Point - 38 CP
    5. Market Place - 115 CP
    6. Embassy - 153 CP
    7. Residence - 77 CP
    8. Stable - 77 CP
    9. Academy - 153 CP
    10. Workshop - 115 CP
    11. Trade office - 115 CP
    12. Treasury - 230 CP
    13. Town Hall - 192 CP
    14. Brickyard - 2 CP
    15. Sawmill - 2 CP
    16. Grain Mill - 2 CP
    17. Iron Foundry - 2 CP
    18. Bakery - 2 CP

    Best support village in terms of CP and Res production. The ideal village I should say.

    1504 CP total.

    All these are maxed out villages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    Academy is actually a choice. It's your wish if you want more space. I'll tell you my ideal setup that I do in every account I go.

    1. Main Building - 77 CP
    2. 2x Warehouse - 76 CP
    3. 2x Granary - 76 CP
    4. Rally Point - 38 CP
    5. Market Place - 115 CP
    6. Embassy - 153 CP
    7. Residence - 77 CP
    8. Stable - 77 CP
    9. Academy - 153 CP
    10. Workshop - 115 CP
    11. Trade office - 115 CP
    12. Treasury - 230 CP
    13. Town Hall - 192 CP
    14. Brickyard - 2 CP
    15. Sawmill - 2 CP
    16. Grain Mill - 2 CP
    17. Iron Foundry - 2 CP
    18. Bakery - 2 CP

    Best support village in terms of CP and Res production. The ideal village I should say.

    1504 CP total.

    All these are maxed out villages.
    Its not worth all the resources to have a mxed out TC 20. In all of your support villages? That is an absurd waste.

  15. #15
    Artisan Eric Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    Its not worth all the resources to have a mxed out TC 20. In all of your support villages? That is an absurd waste.
    Not an absurd waste if you don't rush it and take your time in completing TC 20. Yes, it is a bit of a far fetched idea, but it is not impossible. You'll need to raid properly and be successful at it. Gold of course. You can't do that unless you're experienced. Even if you don't complete the TC 20 it still gives your some formidable CP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

  16. #16

    Thumbs up Enjoy

    It's great, thanks for sharing~~~safety vest

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •