Thread: Threads

Default Threads

There are a lot of threads open. This caused at least one player to miss sign ups AR round. Are two different Mafia gamess about to start? There's confusion where to sign uput to start. I see sign up threads by two people. If y'all will let me know which ate unneeded, I can close them reducing the confusion. If you want... .
    Last edited by Mod Polecat; 10-27-2016 at 05:20 AM.

Cis, that is really difficult to read and understand with how it is currently.

Generally, there is 1 active game thread and potentially an open sign-up thread for the next game awaiting the conclusion of the ongoing one. We do tend to guide people to the right areas and are generally self-policing.

I'm also unsure what the second active sign-up thread you're referring to is? To help, I've closed my finished thread but the activity should give away what is current.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

No problem. Just trying to help. I know Lurk posted in the wrong sign up last game and he wanted iito play. Just trying to trim down no longer needed threads.
    The ORIGINALCisalpine! Retired

http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=95436 for the Awesome Natar Win
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=93085 For US S1 history

I got that as the overall intention but I think you can see where my confusion arose.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

would it help to have a mafia archive forum thats closed for posting. The mods can move old threads and just keep the active game / signup

I think so. When I signed up the first time I signed up in the wrong thread. Then I saw Lurk do the same. It can get confusing for those that don't play regular.

Community Moderator Mod Deadpool's Avatar

An archive for Mafia is a pretty good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Deadpool View Post
    An archive for Mafia is a pretty good idea.
    I agree. That will make the mafia section a bit more organised so people know where they're going.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

Archive created