Thread: When is the birthday server starting this year on US?

Default When is the birthday server starting this year on US?

Or is it even starting on US? Will the only English version be on COM?

The .us server is ts19, and starts on Sep 20th.
    http://www.travian.us/index.php?server=us19#register

S6-r1 The_Chuck S8-r1 Lanie (night shift) S5-r3 Tyche (night shift) S7-r3 Chuckles (night shift)
    S2-r6 Tommo and rebuild S1-r7 Country (day shift) S5-r7(AEU) Office Space S19-r2 (SE) The Joker

My birthday is September 22nd. Tin, when is yours?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.

My internet brings all the nerds to the yard, And there like, Its better than yours, Damn right its better than yours, I can share with you, But I have to charge!
    La la-la la la, I know Rok wants it! La la-la la la, and it's on Wifi! Imagine if I bothered to tether it! La la-la la la, nah nah nah nah nah! La la-la la la!

Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    My birthday is September 22nd. Tin, when is yours?
    Last Friday.

S6-r1 The_Chuck S8-r1 Lanie (night shift) S5-r3 Tyche (night shift) S7-r3 Chuckles (night shift)
    S2-r6 Tommo and rebuild S1-r7 Country (day shift) S5-r7(AEU) Office Space S19-r2 (SE) The Joker

Quote Originally Posted by Tineren View Post
    Last Friday.
    Oh, HBD! How old did you turn?

My internet brings all the nerds to the yard, And there like, Its better than yours, Damn right its better than yours, I can share with you, But I have to charge!
    La la-la la la, I know Rok wants it! La la-la la la, and it's on Wifi! Imagine if I bothered to tether it! La la-la la la, nah nah nah nah nah! La la-la la la!

Oh, HBD! How old did you turn?
    44, how old will you be?

44, how old will you be?
    I remember 44. Sort of.
    Quote Originally Posted by gebne View Post
    St. Chak, glorious atelier, faithful servant and bearer of thong,
    the stain of the troll has caused you to be forgotten by many,
    but the true forum invokes you universally as the patron of things despised of;
    pray for me, that finally I may receive the alterations and the couture of thongs in all my fripperies, ornamentations, and trimmings,
    particularly those of purple hue, and that I may read Chak with the thong throughout Eternity.

44, how old will you be?

I definelty remember 24. I was recently married, we had just moved into our first apartment, we were in debt, and I was working fast food while my wife worked on her Ph.D. We had dial up Internet (using a text based web browser called Lynx), and I spent much of my free time (and money) playing Magic: The Gathering. Also, I had more hair.

I used to have more hair.

I have no memory of 24
    Quote Originally Posted by gebne View Post
    St. Chak, glorious atelier, faithful servant and bearer of thong,
    the stain of the troll has caused you to be forgotten by many,
    but the true forum invokes you universally as the patron of things despised of;
    pray for me, that finally I may receive the alterations and the couture of thongs in all my fripperies, ornamentations, and trimmings,
    particularly those of purple hue, and that I may read Chak with the thong throughout Eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Chak View Post
    I have no memory of 24
    My grandma told me that when she was 24, Lincoln was shot in the theater. It was in all the newspapers.