Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Official US1 R10 Battle Reports

Default Official US1 R10 Battle Reports

Just a reminder:
    §2.4: Battle Reports

Battle reports may be posted on the forums, however they must not contain the in-game names of affected players or their villages. Posts in connection with the battle reports must not contain even a hint of who the affected player(s) are; battle reports must be completely anonymous. Acceptable methods of making battle reports anonymous include replacing the In Game Name and village name with either letters (ex. "xxx," "yyy"), an extremely vague description ("Silly Village," "Silly Account,") or alliance names. Information must not be posted in such a manner that makes the identity of the affected player(s) apparent.

Please note that we are lifting this restriction for World Wonders. Battle reports on World Wonders may be posted with no edits.

Let the battles begin!

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/3776292a4ed

Why do people bother wasting the time to swing this around? Without catapults you're just wasting time you could be farming.

S1-R7: Kizmet ~ Care - #1 Attacker (Terse is a b***h)
    S2-R6: Symphony ~ FEAR - WW 75 to 0 http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2351573f0f7
    S1: Al Bundy

Quote Originally Posted by Enyalois View Post
    You're actually in an alliance, that right there means I know what huggling is

Bugz -- you gotta remove the player info from the report.
    "The Universe speaks in many languages, but only one voice... It is the voice of our ancestors, speaking through us, and the voice of our inheritors, waiting to be born. It is the small, still voice that says: we are one. No matter the blood. No matter the skin. No matter the world. No matter the star. We are one. No matter the pain. No matter the darkness. No matter the loss. No matter the fear. We are one. Here, gathered together in common cause, we agree to recognise this singular truth and this singular rule: that we must be kind to one another. Because, each voice enriches us and ennobles us and each voice lost diminishes us. We are the voice of the Universe, the soul of creation, the fire that will light the way to a better future. We are one." ~G'kar

Only if the other player objects to their name being there.
    S1-R7: Kizmet ~ Care - #1 Attacker (Terse is a b***h)
    S2-R6: Symphony ~ FEAR - WW 75 to 0 http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2351573f0f7
    S1: Al Bundy

Quote Originally Posted by Enyalois View Post
    You're actually in an alliance, that right there means I know what huggling is

Scouty McScoutFace is a "Silly Name" unless you are seeing something that I am missing.

Lol I actually assumed that was a real name.

I'd name my account that ^^
    "The Universe speaks in many languages, but only one voice... It is the voice of our ancestors, speaking through us, and the voice of our inheritors, waiting to be born. It is the small, still voice that says: we are one. No matter the blood. No matter the skin. No matter the world. No matter the star. We are one. No matter the pain. No matter the darkness. No matter the loss. No matter the fear. We are one. Here, gathered together in common cause, we agree to recognise this singular truth and this singular rule: that we must be kind to one another. Because, each voice enriches us and ennobles us and each voice lost diminishes us. We are the voice of the Universe, the soul of creation, the fire that will light the way to a better future. We are one." ~G'kar

Nothing to say, really.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report...3c,3805965ef07

Moderator: If this needs to be moved to a different area, such as the "How to know if you're in a Noob's alliance" thread, please feel free to move it.
    Last edited by bugzy; 09-27-2016 at 08:47 PM.

Ugh. I didn't think it was possible but they're actually getting worse.

Please limit posts here to actual battle reports. Do your flaming in another thread.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    I did it for you. The Mod just needs to move the posts.
    Done. Thank you Cis.

Whether a thread is for Battle Reports or another subject, when posts wander too far from the topic, the Moderator may and should steer the comments back to the original post.

Woke up this morning, made coffee (FRESH POTS!), find that my dual's out drunk on a boat somewhere , check my messages and one of my sitters is telling me that my oasis is under attack.

Well, I'm alone and left to my own devices I think. I am not going to defend oases, that's a Fool's Game. I'll leave that to the experts in TRA. I came up with a crazy plan and told the dual-on-a-boat.

"Okay, make the craziest decision" was his reply. I have the best duals.

So from one village I sent "So Many EI" (ask your friends how many) to see what was going on at my neighbor's place...

Hey thanks for sending early and often to feed those reins!

And since I know that Badgers can't tell time, I leave a 3 second gap before I redecorate the place with a clear from another village. (Android's idea, he said leave 2. He was upset with me that I left 3. With some fast talking was able to avoid being kicked from BTDT!). Sure enough, a hero was able to snipe that. Good job hero! Sorry, still have to take your Hero's Mansion privileges.

Now let's take a moment to remember this hero...JUST KIDDING! These next two came same second of course.

Hero's Mansion privileges revoked:

Have fun feeding your friend's troops!

This made the Badger very angry, so he attacked. This is where my friends came in. I was kidding about being left to my own devices, of course.

So all's well that ends well. It wasn't such a crazy plan after all, considering what my friends might have come up with. Happy Saturday!

Honestly did not think I'd be posting again today. I live next to a particularly angry Badger. A few weeks ago I pulled the ol' kill a lot of sleeping macemen with a few EI trick on him. He's been plotting his revenge ever since. He was going to remove Bugzy from the server. Not a particularly new goal. Tonight was to be the night. He wasn't going to let the fact that a bigger army couldn't do it stop him.

So let's have a look.

Guys I'm going to take a moment and tell you that even I would stop right now. This makes no sense. Save it for another day. Travian is a marathon, not a sprint. I see you're not listening so let's continue.

Observant readers will note that yesterday's attacks were bigger. Don't let thinking get in the way of anger! Embrace the hate!

What followed was 8 of the tightest waves we have seen from TRA. They were well thought out with evil intentions.

They're also dead dead dead. Dismantled before they could fire.

Happy Sunday, and make a FRESH POT for me!

Did the round just start or do they really suck that bad?

Quote Originally Posted by 5m4llP0X View Post
    Did the round just start or do they really suck that bad?
    At the risk of not using the discussion thread and getting yelled at by the mod again...

Week 8.

I try not to underestimate my enemy, but sometimes suspension of disbelief is difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by m.hudson View Post
    Hey Folks
    You are now permitted to post battle reports without censoring them.

May the odds be ever in your favor

Matt
    Just because you can, does not mean you should. As the attackee was threatening to cat my dual (you remember drunk on a boat) while this was on the way, yet did not dodge, we're going to take our first step into this brave new world. It won't be a baby step.

Seems Like someone really was "drunk on a boat" to leave that sitting there, but maybe that was their plan all along, feeding that was probably costing them alot and they needed to free up the wheat for more Beer
    S1r3: Loqutis - TEG
    S1r4: Muffin Bluffin - TEG
    S1r5: on a "impossible" solo in TRP (Disavowed)
    S1r6: Silly Froggy.... Hammers R 4 Attack
    S1r7: Radioactv Anvil CARE
    S5r4: Cowboy
    S7r2: Thunder Lizard
    S7r3: ohhhmmm

Ghosts doing ghosty stuff.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Oops. In my excitement I wasn't paying attention to where I was posting. Apologies.
    Last edited by Cisalpine; 10-12-2016 at 06:20 PM.
    The ORIGINALCisalpine! Retired

http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=95436 for the Awesome Natar Win
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=93085 For US S1 history

Default Hi everybody :D

Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    Just because you can, does not mean you should. As the attackee was threatening to cat my dual (you remember drunk on a boat) while this was on the way, yet did not dodge, we're going to take our first step into this brave new world. It won't be a baby step.

http://ts1.travian.us/berichte.php?id=5840338|8204349d

Good job. But I don't get the point? Did you leave out BRs where you destroyed the village, or are you just proud you destroyed what was left of a deleting player?

Edit: oh, you got hit by the laser eyes too!
    Last edited by Cisalpine; 11-03-2016 at 12:14 AM.

It's a double post because two totally different subjects.

Their response? To raid oasis and raid one of the newer villas.
    For God's sake people!!! RAMS!!!! Does this need to rammed into your heads?????

Here a report of BTDT on the defending side.

Even btdt let their capitals be destoyed.

Not only capitals of course, and some do try to protect their support villages, atleast they tried.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Guesswhat; 11-27-2016 at 12:34 PM.

Nice hits. But FYI, you do not need to edit out the names (unless you are doing that for yourself)

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Nice hits. But FYI, you do not need to edit out the names (unless you are doing that for yourself)
    Ok no problem

Someone forgot what the unique cranny artifact does:

US1 - Redemption. US2 - Luisss.

"Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

I almost lost everything of my small hammer, but even when outnumbered I managed to kill some capital fields.

Power of rams!

Apparently BTDT has problems to defend against one player with his tiny hammer, sad but true. Ah well, I never expected much from BTDT anyway, afteral they're just ex-TRA players.

and 3 times this
    Last edited by Guesswhat; 12-30-2016 at 01:03 PM.

To finish this beautiful year, I've as bonus 2 reports of destroying buildings of villages. Apparently BTDT is incapable of sniping my 5th cata attack.
    Last edited by Guesswhat; 12-31-2016 at 05:03 PM.

Alas the golden days of yore are no more.

424283af52c.jpg
    Last edited by Flossie Schmumpus; 01-02-2017 at 02:30 AM.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Alas the golden days of yore are no more.

424283af52c.jpg
    Yeah, bragging can backfire. Give 'em enough rope and they'll hang themselves.

Here full report, after destroying al bundy cap fields, it felt that my troops deserved to die.
    Last edited by Guesswhat; 01-02-2017 at 11:50 AM.

Nice hits! Thank you for this reports!

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/425294ef7d3

oh no_no, someone lost some catta's
    Usx: crybaby or S.I.M.P. when I play.
    US1: no_no
    US2: crybaby

How many years of travian do you have to play to know to keep your chiefs at least in the same few seconds, nevermind minutes?

And 20 minutes later...