Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445
Results 441 to 448 of 448

Thread: Official US1 R10 Battle Reports

  1. #441
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    I wanted to make a joke here about me being the one who feeds you the most. I was googling images, and this came up and well, I think its funnier than whatever I was going to post but still pertinent:



    US1 - Redemption. US2 - Luisss.

    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  2. #442
    Consul Kurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The land of the ice and snow
    Posts
    24,835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post


    An honest attempt at humour! I'm proud!

  3. #443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    No, I do not consider one troop a hammer.
    I am glad to see reason and logic has taken a bit of root in your thought process, even if only on this subject..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

  4. #444
    Consul Kurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The land of the ice and snow
    Posts
    24,835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    I am glad to see reason and logic has taken a bit of root in your thought process, even if only on this subject..
    He thinks 2 troops are. He is after all the king of semantics.

  5. #445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    I wanted to make a joke here
    It is funny!

  6. #446
    Senator Cisalpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sunshine state
    Posts
    3,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    He thinks 2 troops are. He is after all the king of semantics.
    It's increased then. It used to be one troop.

    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=93085
    The ORIGINALCisalpine! Retired


    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=95436 for the Awesome Natar Win
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=93085 For US S1 history

  7. #447
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    I am glad to see reason and logic has taken a bit of root in your thought process, even if only on this subject..
    Just as you consider winning to be a subjective term, the whole point of that argument was that a "hammer" is a subjective term. I think we can all get over it, now.
    US1 - Redemption. US2 - Luisss.

    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  8. #448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Just as you consider winning to be a subjective term, the whole point of that argument was that a "hammer" is a subjective term.
    By the power of Grey Skull..!! I do think you have finally admitted your er and learned from it..! Oh and thanks for admitting we can win the server without building a WW..!

    You are making great strides today..I fear it to be short lived, very short lived but hey it's a start lil buddy..


    #http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=93085
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •