Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Greg
    Greg LOL.
    Greg.
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Splat our hammer. You lose defense.
    Kill your hammer. You lose offense.
    It doesn't matter if we're zeroed.
    If I damage anything in any way I win.
    Doesn't that work both ways?

No because I'm not invested, I'm not playing for end game, I'm not supporting a team, I'm not doing anything except costing Lulu resources.

"I'm not playing to win therefore I cannot lose!"

US1 - Redemption. US2 - Luisss.

"Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

LB, the only difference is I would do it with love and respect for Luisss. I don't hate the kid like sometimes it comes across here that others do. I get a kick out of it though. It has been a while since I have seen posts on this forum but I am really enjoying Luisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss's posts. Dodge, dip, duck and dodge!

"I'm not playing to win therefore I cannot lose!"
    Once again your post makes no sense. You do not have to play for a "WW win". There are tons of reasons to play travian (or any video game).

LB has stated his reason since day 1, and it has never included a WW win. You have also clearly stated your reason is a WW win. If LB accomplishes his goal, and you do not, then he has accomplished his reason for playing us1, and you did not. Is that really so hard to understand????

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Is that really so hard to understand????
    It's not. I won this server already. Now I'm just screwing around.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    Dodge, dip, duck and dodge!
    Offensively he can't seem to dodge his opponents defense and defensively he seems to dodge hammers and lose capitals.

12/05/16 Luisss lost eleven hammers in four minutes, 12/19/16 Luisss lost five capitals in an hour, and 12/31/16 Luisss lost six capitals, three arties and two hammers on his birthday. This sums it up...

I regularly make mistakes.
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 01-21-2017 at 01:11 PM.

Once again your post makes no sense. You do not have to play for a "WW win". There are tons of reasons to play travian (or any video game).

LB has stated his reason since day 1, and it has never included a WW win. You have also clearly stated your reason is a WW win. If LB accomplishes his goal, and you do not, then he has accomplished his reason for playing us1, and you did not. Is that really so hard to understand????
    Anybody can have their own reasons for playing a game. The problem comes when you claim superiority over someone who is actually playing to win the game how it is designed to be won and then suggest that they are losing because of your completely subjective parameters.

Kelsiers eyes glaze over as he thinks back to the days when we actually forced a natar win and everyone used the win the way the game was designed argument.

Smile

claim superiority over someone
    Citation?

suggest that they are losing because of your completely subjective parameters.
    Examples?

Edit:
    Kelsiers eyes glaze over as he thinks back to the days when we actually forced a natar win and everyone used the win the way the game was designed argument.
    Somethings never change.

".....you must spread some....."

Anybody can have their own reasons for playing a game..
    actually playing to win the game how it is designed to be won .
    Well, which is it, can someone have their own reasons...or do they need to play it how the designers intended..?

Pick a side and argue the merits/defects, you can't claim both, and expect to win the debate..
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    ".....you must spread some....."

Well, which is it, can someone have their own reasons...or do they need to play it how the designers intended..?

Pick a side and argue the merits/defects, you can't claim both, and expect to win the debate..
    I'm not claiming both sides. It is quite clear what I am saying:

1. The game is designed to be won by building a WW to 100.

2. People play for many reasons that do not include winning the game how it is designed. That does not change #1.

The game is designed to be won by building a WW to 100.
    Be it player built or AI built. WOOT!

2. People play for many reasons that do not include winning the game how it is designed.
    So then you agree with this..
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Splat our hammer. You lose defense.
    Kill your hammer. You lose offense.
    It doesn't matter if we're zeroed.
    If I damage anything in any way I win.
    You are literally arguing in favor of his statement..

So then you agree with this..

You are literally arguing in favor of his statement..
    I disagree that establishing your own parameters and accomplishing them, however trivial they are, is a "win".

He will argue semantics of the word win. You cannot win. Or can you?

I'm not arguing the definition of a win, Travian established how to win a server quite a while ago. Anything else is subjective and I have no use in arguing over someone's perceived win. Its pointless. I'm trying to win, they are not. Simple.

I'm not arguing the definition of a win, Travian established how to win a server quite a while ago. Anything else is subjective and I have no use in arguing over someone's perceived win. Its pointless. I'm trying to win, they are not. Simple.

The game is designed for a "team" win, therefore an individual can not "win" within the parameters of the games construct.. That said, an individual who plays within his capabilities as an individual can claim a "win" by any "subjective" means he/she chooses..

You have already made it clear that Bane is not on your team, and I do not think he is in BTDT, but then I still don't know what account he's on.. But then BTDT isn't playing for a WW win so it's a mute point if he even was on our team..

Basically you gave him a pass and validated his own definition of "win" with your own statement..
    It is quite clear what I am saying:
    2. People play for many reasons that do not include winning the game how it is designed.

Indeed !!!

I do not know how I can be any clearer, Greg. "Winning" in Travian is not possible unless you are on a team helping to build a WW to level 100, in which case you win if you are successful. Anything else is, however fun it may be to that particular person, not winning and an entirely subjective goal/accomplishment.

Subjective! Subjective! ARGHHHHH

I have no use in arguing over someone's perceived win. Its pointless.
    Then why are you arguing it?

I do not know how I can be any clearer, Greg. "Winning" in Travian is not possible unless you are on a team helping to build a WW to level 100, in which case you win if you are successful. Anything else is, however fun it may be to that particular person, not winning and an entirely subjective goal/accomplishment.
    So then you are not the type of leader who will morally support his team ?? Do you not congratulate the team for their "win" on taking an artifact, or killing cap fields..?? Do you not call it a "win" when you guys splat an incoming hammer..?

By your statements above, I am left to think that accomplishing those tasks are left unacknowledged within GONE's ranks.. To deny them as "wins" sure must be a morale killer over there..

I know what "winning travian" is.. Within the games construct, the server culminates with a WW victory, but there are thousands of ways to have personal AND team "wins" along the way during this nearly year long game.. To deny that is to promote boredom and a lack of accomplishment for your "team".. I am left thinking GONE deserves a better leader that will help stir their morale and give them goals(wins) and accolades when they achieve them..

Much like that Cockatoo in Kelsier's post, now THIS is how you celebrate the small wins..

So then you are not the type of leader who will morally support his team ?? Do you not congratulate the team for their "win" on taking an artifact, or killing cap fields..?? Do you not call it a "win" when you guys splat an incoming hammer..?

By your statements above, I am left to think that accomplishing those tasks are left unacknowledged within GONE's ranks.. To deny them as "wins" sure must be a morale killer over there..

I know what "winning travian" is.. Within the games construct, the server culminates with a WW victory, but there are thousands of ways to have personal AND team "wins" along the way during this nearly year long game.. To deny that is to promote boredom and a lack of accomplishment for your "team".. I am left thinking GONE deserves a better leader that will help stir their morale and give them goals(wins) and accolades when they achieve them..

Much like that Cockatoo in Kelsier's post, now THIS is how you celebrate the small wins..
    You're free to "think" whatever you like. GONE members know how much I care about every successful defense and operation. They are steps on the path to our victory. The real celebration, which include t-shirts for everyone, will happen when our WW hits 100 .

...which include t-shirts for everyone...
    You are giving out free t-shirts!?!?! *makes an account now* Can I join?!

Given that you're in our chat, you should already know that Luisss is one of the first to say, "congrats team!" or "Great job all!" He does this more than any other leader. Is he perfect? No, but who is?
    US1:R3 Alliteration -oNE R10 Twist of Fate -GONE
    US3: R10 Buccaneers - TBN (dual)
    US4: R2 Eris ABT-PANTLESS R3 Fluffy MORON R4 ThePanda MORON R8 Leep
    US5: R2 Susugam - ROBR R3 Twist of Fate - NEWD

Quote Originally Posted by Pile of Pandas View Post
    Is he perfect? No, but who is?

Quote Originally Posted by Pile of Pandas View Post
    Given that you're in our chat, you should already know that Luisss is one of the first to say, "congrats team!" or "Great job all!" He does this more than any other leader. Is he perfect? No, but who is?
    Exactly, so then he does acknowledge teammates "wins" but just chooses to deny LB of his perceived "win" if he too accomplishes his goals..?? I mean can one really have their cake, AND eat it too..? Semantically speaking of course, inquiring minds want to know..

winning
    Could this be a rare triple play?

Exactly, so then he does acknowledge teammates "wins" but just chooses to deny LB of his perceived "win" if he too accomplishes his goals..?? I mean can one really have their cake, AND eat it too..? Semantically speaking of course, inquiring minds want to know..
    Nailed it. This is our problem with Luis! Uses the same argument when its in his favour, and complains about it when its against him. In between, its just a mix of lies and semantics.

Nailed it. This is our problem with Luis!
    Take five minutes to skim through this esspecially the informal section:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies

It'll open your eyes. You'll see Luisss tactics and how he panders to lesser minds while never able to move the greats. You'll begin to see the Matrix...

Recognize the virus...

Isn't one of the better definitions of bigotry an utter refusal to acknowledge any possibility of validity in another's perspective?
    Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.

[7:32 AM] Jason (Al Bundy raidslave): Who the **** loses an arti to 18 phalanx
    [7:32 AM] Old Timer US1: The same faction that loses one to 66 legos

Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    Isn't one of the better definitions of bigotry an utter refusal to acknowledge any possibility of validity in another's perspective?
    Technically..yes..

Oh, and here's a BR.. lol Man the cost of all those troops in exchange for one level of wall..

EDIT: Had to share this part for the lulz..

When we saw this incoming and only 5+hrs away, we were in the Hammer room, and I mentioned it.. Next thing you know..

[1/22/2017 6:06:21 PM] Player A: Hopefully more phalanx but cooooooool
    [1/22/2017 6:06:35 PM] Player A: We just organized 125k def in what, 10 mins?

[1/22/2017 6:06:40 PM] Player B: (cwl)
    [1/22/2017 6:06:46 PM] Player B: and we are hammers

[1/22/2017 6:07:30 PM] Greg Wright (Storeythor): LMFAO
    Last edited by odinloki; 01-23-2017 at 06:59 AM.

We both know the answer to this.

[1/22/2017 6:06:35 PM] Player A: We just organized 125k def in what, 10 mins?

[1/22/2017 6:06:40 PM] Player B: (cwl)
    [1/22/2017 6:06:46 PM] Player B: and we are hammers
    LOL
    Last edited by Pile of Pandas; 01-23-2017 at 03:28 PM. Reason: adding and avoiding double post

No matter how many times, how loudly you proclaim it, how often you deny it, how frequently you dismiss it. Playing the game a different way and winning, is still winning.

http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=95436

Why don't you try and actually READ the words.
    The ORIGINALCisalpine! Retired

http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=95436 for the Awesome Natar Win
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=93085 For US S1 history

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    No matter how many times, how loudly you proclaim it, how often you deny it, how frequently you dismiss it. Playing the game a different way and winning, is still winning.

http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=95436

Why don't you try and actually READ the words.

...must spread reputation before...

She's on fire tonight

Why don't we return this thread's focus on actual battle reports?

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/4344021f172 A complete splat. Kind of ironic this one, considering that I splatted a similar size hammer on his capital ~4 weeks ago, lol http://travian-reports.net/us/report/434416c815e
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/43440404810 This one managed to get through with heavy losses.
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/43440620017 Now, I would consider this one to be a bit of an overkill, but gues it doesn't matter too much cuz it pretty much survived without damage.