Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: battle report thread

Default battle report thread

I don't have any troops yet, but you guys feel free to share.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

I don't know, knights and stuff?
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Can an admin sticky the BR thread please? In return, here is an early waste of offensive troops.

Nice defense spence.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Nice defense spence.
    Thanks, it was a team effort. Plus which idiot doesn't send rams...

Lol, you.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/36649871390

Heres one to make up for the last. Poor swords...another ktk noob.

Looks like the Ktk leader is incapable of sending his hero on an attack. Enjoy.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/370753e3882

These are actual attacks from Holy (formerly Shinasty)

If this is a top account on their team, imagine how bad the mid and lower accounts must be. Yikes....

The level of players these days...

So to enlighten this thread... two undefended Zion/Raiders capitals. I guess they got confused about the whole "defense" thing.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report...cf,3850410f140

Yes that was one the Zion meta leader. He must of had one hell of a stonemason built.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report...54,3850336f003

And yes the was 1.1 million resources from this guy. Oh, and goodbye 16's.
    Last edited by Spencer; 10-09-2016 at 07:17 AM.

Nice hits, heard there was a mini ham rammer that tore some stuff up as well.

Spencer uses steal.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/38877566f92

The steal is successful.

TheGreaterEvil uses butthurt.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/38877714e13

Butthurt is not successful. Do I smell a delete?

Did TheGreaterEvil give you permission to write this garbage about him here? Not to mention reports showing troop counts and names?
    Fact is - TGH had built a beautiful hammer and did lots of damage to anvils who once again saved your stupid @ss. TGE shouldn't prolly hold small arti so close to enemy. Chiefing a large trainer in more remote location would be a better way to go about it. Just my personal opinion based on limited info.

Hey CatManDo, give this a read: http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=168657

Quote Originally Posted by CatManDo View Post
    who once again saved your stupid @ss.
    Like seriously, lets be honest here, what are you trying to say? My "stupid ***" just ruined a Raiders/Zion hammer. Biggest one we have seen to splat. The anvils and everybody that participated in the splat party were thanked very graciously. Now we rebuild and do it all again.

Any more questions you would like me too answer for you?

Did TheGreaterEvil give you permission to write this garbage about him here? Not to mention reports showing troop counts and names?
    Fact is - TGH had built a beautiful hammer and did lots of damage to anvils who once again saved your stupid @ss. TGE shouldn't prolly hold small arti so close to enemy. Chiefing a large trainer in more remote location would be a better way to go about it. Just my personal opinion based on limited info.
    No pertinent info was given, all troops shown are dead. Wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
    Any more questions you would like me too answer for you?
    How do you feel about me using my hammer exclusively for raiding and never offensive ops. Sorry buddy, I am just to afraid of being publicly embarrassed if something goes wrong with my cata attack. The noob-target will no doubt trash me on forum to have his revange, lol.
    Last edited by CatManDo; 10-17-2016 at 03:55 AM.

How do you feel about me using my hammer exclusively for raiding and never offensive ops. Sorry buddy, I am just to afraid of being publicly embarrassed if something goes wrong with my cata attack. The noob-target will no doubt trash me on forum to have his revange, lol.
    You can do whatever you please with your hammer I don't care. Its yours, nobody else's. Just like I do what I please with mine; Steal Raiders/Zion artys and wreck their caps.

All I was doing was egging TGE on and you know that. You've seen it before so don't say this was abnormal. I even highly doubt he or she looks on the forum as most people don't now a days. Like I was telling you earlier - Go look at pervious rounds in this embassy and look at the bickering back and forth there. Now thats something you can sit back and enjoy a bag of popcorn too.

I believe I led at bickering and arguing.

I believe I led at bickering and arguing.
    Your name will sure be seen on top of it all and consequently at the start of it all too. lol

I miss those days, mondrian freaking out, LD deleti, wait that still happens, legion and republic destroying their chances on the server midgA me trying to kill me. KoolKat, ranger, silence, panda. Now I'm sad. **** you guys

I miss those days, mondrian freaking out, LD deleti, wait that still happens, legion and republic destroying their chances on the server midgA me trying to kill me. KoolKat, ranger, silence, panda. Now I'm sad. **** you guys
    All those names mentioned above should come back. I know some of you still read the forums...*cough cough Silence.. cough cough* Oh wait he is playing. And for LD well like you said Blazin, thats as expected nowadays.

Too keep it battle report related, heres a report of a Raiders hammer going splat. Seems to be a lot of that going around lately, right CatManDo?

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/388764ac2e7

Poof.

panda
    I never left

Well I totally left and I'm not playing US4, but hey I'm kinda here
    I've probably played 30 servers at this point

US1 Honeybadger - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/46781746d83
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/49535643339

I blame blazin1 for any actions that may occur during the course of any server

What's up brother, how ya been?

What's up brother, how ya been?
    Same old, came back to late for US4 so I decided to see what speed was all about.

I can find you an account. Although the one speed I have played was fun.
    Last edited by The Blazin1; 10-18-2016 at 11:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teutons View Post
    I never left

Well I totally left and I'm not playing US4, but hey I'm kinda here
    Jeez theres a name I haven't played against in a while. How ya doing? and like Blazin said, if you want into Us4....

Jeez theres a name I haven't played against in a while. How ya doing? and like Blazin said, if you want into Us4....
    Unfortunately I haven't seen anything impressive out of 'panda'

Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    Anvils do have a tough time showing off when the only meta on the server can't find their hammers

I did have high hopes you had at least improved on the forums, I knew you were a lost cause in game. I see my hopes were misplaced!

Edit: ACN are you on us4?

Unfortunately, speed is taking up way to much of my time to justify another server
    Last edited by Teutons; 10-19-2016 at 10:33 AM.

What did you do again?

Dude I don't even think you play on this server and you're talking ****. Talk is talk, lets see you walk the walk. I've seen Panda kick ***. My *** to be exact.

Unfortunately, speed is taking up way to much of my time to justify another server
    Next time when the stars and the space station align. Make that speed server your *****.

What did you do again?
    Dude I don't even think you play on this server and you're talking ****. Talk is talk, lets see you walk the walk. I've seen Panda kick ***. My *** to be exact.

Next time when the stars and the space station align. Make that speed server your *****.
    ACN can you do us all a favor and stay in "retirement"

To make the us4 embassy a little more active. Here is an MR guy who thought it was cool to steal an arty from one of our smaller players.

We told him to give it back, but he didn't listen.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/3925150171b

Clear with hero landed a second after my clear. The artifact was taken back to its rightful owner and MR lost probably all of there defense.

More reports to come people... Heard Raiders/Zion are having a tough time figuring out where the reals are heading too...
    Last edited by Spencer; 10-25-2016 at 12:14 AM.

More reports to come people... Heard Raiders/Zion are having a tough time figuring out where the reals are heading too...
    yup :P

Anvils do have a tough time showing off when the only meta on the server can't find their hammers

I did have high hopes you had at least improved on the forums, I knew you were a lost cause in game. I see my hopes were misplaced!

Edit: ACN are you on us4?

No, I'm not playing this round, currently playing on USX, and will play on US3 shortly ( on this server ).

TheBlazin, if you are comparing me to Panda especially if you're talking about US4 (last round), then please, I'll hold the door for you.

No, I'm not playing this round, currently playing on USX, and will play on US3 shortly ( on this server ).

TheBlazin, if you are comparing me to Panda especially if you're talking about US4 (last round), then please, I'll hold the door for you.
    Most decent players don't have to reply on one round to prove their point, i'm sure I could pick out about 10 better than your last, but we can compare speed server accounts when its all said and done to see who is better.

ACN, your a bad troll and a worse player and I look forward to the end of the round.