Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 201 to 224 of 224

Thread: battle report thread

  1. #201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Armour View Post
    Yup. That's it. Hiker, Bacchus, and Black Stalin have all called it quits, and I don't see any way we're pulling out without them. I would've loved to see this endgame last longer, but it seems that's all this server's got in it. Good game everyone. I was impressed by a lot of you and came to respect some of you (though certainly not all...). I really have appreciated (and at times despised) SECO this game, thanks for being a good sport.

    I certainly loved our team and the fighting spirit was great, but we just lacked enough key players to hold end game hammers. Well played, perhaps I'll meet you all again.
    There was certainly some good spirit on your side, many players took big hits but just rebuilt and carried on none more so than yourself, having hammer hit not only once but then chiefed is enough to make many press the delete button but you did not and even better have carried on attacking back as much as possible, I still see you on the attack boards even today, So well done for that and thank you for the kind words.
    Last edited by seco; 02-01-2017 at 02:22 PM.

  2. #202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sht-sht View Post
    Congrats HB! and esp SECO who single handedly executed devastating ops You are an example to any off player who complain about offensive coordinator etc!
    And again thank you for the kind words sht, I am glad the other side appreciated the volume of attacks

  3. #203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
    Whats up Kichel. When are you launching that hammer on me?
    You can do better than that Spencer! 0 for 2 on guesses. I won't say who maxx is in case he doesn't want me to, but I can tell you you are far, far off. I guess you're lucky you're better at Travian than you are at reading people, eh?

    Quote Originally Posted by SECO
    There was certainly some good spirit on your side, many players took big hits but just rebuilt and carried on none more so than yourself, having hammer hit not only once but then chiefed is enough to make many press the delete button but you did not and even better have carried on attacking back as much as possible, I still see you on the attack boards even today, So well done for that and thank you for the kind words.
    Haha, I was already to used to losing troops thanks to atdiehm. But really, I stuck around because I was having a lot of fun with my neighbors EdHunter, Yogabutt, Tasty, Bscotth, et al. It was a mess but we were having a good time trying to hold each other afloat out in our little corner.
    Last edited by Armour; 02-01-2017 at 06:54 PM.

  4. #204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Armour View Post
    You can do better than that Spencer! 0 for 2 on guesses. I won't say who maxx is in case he doesn't want me to, but I can tell you you are far, far off. I guess you're lucky you're better at Travian than you are at reading people, eh?
    Okay,

    Go back and read again. I know Maxx is Kichel and frankly I don't really care who you are. I wasn't even playing your guessing game.

  5. #205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
    Okay,

    Go back and read again. I know Maxx is Kichel and frankly I don't really care who you are. I wasn't even playing your guessing game.
    Yeesh. I'm just poking fun at you. I was letting you know maxx is notably NOT kichel. You said you wanted banter earlier, but now that I'm offering a light prodding someone seems upset. You won, enjoy it! I really have nothing against you. Have fun in the end game

  6. #206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Armour View Post
    Yeesh. I'm just poking fun at you. I was letting you know maxx is notably NOT kichel. You said you wanted banter earlier, but now that I'm offering a light prodding someone seems upset. You won, enjoy it! I really have nothing against you. Have fun in the end game
    I've got nothing against you either. But since you were calling me out, thought I would just return the favour. Who knows, maybe we will get to pick at each other again on another server.

    Also, round isn't over yet, but it seems like you guys have launched ALL hammers on us. Lets see what kind of damage you can do.

  7. #207

    Default

    So far, not nearly enough. But yes, all these reports about them quitting was greatly exaggerated. They lost a few players but they still have more members than us, the difference so far was just atdiehm monster hammer. Hopefully Spencer can bug him enough that he posts it so we can all marvel at it
    Last edited by Vicious_Machine; 02-03-2017 at 12:43 PM.

  8. #208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
    Also, round isn't over yet, but it seems like you guys have launched ALL hammers on us. Lets see what kind of damage you can do.
    I think we can manage to keep things going at least!!

  9. #209

    Default

    I have to say, I am impressed by the double steal you guys pulled off. Will def slow us down a bit. Although at this stage, I think natars have a better chance of winning that Zion. Lets see what else Zion has left in their bag of tricks.

  10. #210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emariya View Post
    I think we can manage to keep things going at least!!
    Yes yes good steal on both parts.

    Funny thing is, I was on my account when TGE launched on me. I was like hmm....I just went through this again and since he was wearing 50% speed boots again, I knew the times to my capital and too my plans village. I mixed up the times between the wonder and my capital and assumed he was hitting the wonder due to him wearing those boots. (You can see where they are going to hit just based off of that, but I'm stupid and yeah, you guys took my hemons.

    For plans, good play. I knew it was coming sooner or later. I saw the second attack pop up and I was like hmmm....This is either a really good fake or my plans will be gone in a few hours. Should of tried something, but I didn't due to my stupidity again.

    All in all, top notch effort. You have made it last longer. But may I ask how your WW is doing? Without defense due to Atdiehm clearing you all, Bacchus apparently decided to roll in there with 13 waves and wipe out a bunch of key village components I think you may be in trouble.

    Also, before I forget, Bill's MM to Zion was absolutely HILARIOUS. His hero went up 68 points, so he must of cleared a lot of our defense.....LOL

  11. #211

    Default

    sounds like things are beginning to be fun

  12. #212
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    7,253

    Default

    This is hilarious, normally people knock down the WW to try and win, but this server relies on stealing the plans to prolong it. It's like watching a wheelchair race and the contestants only have one arm, it's fun to watch at first, but then you start feeling sorry for the contestants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  13. #213

    Default

    But then why are you watching......?

  14. #214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    This is hilarious, normally people knock down the WW to try and win, but this server relies on stealing the plans to prolong it. It's like watching a wheelchair race and the contestants only have one arm, it's fun to watch at first, but then you start feeling sorry for the contestants.
    If you look, we have knocked down the opponents WW and are trying to win. Zion has pulled a couple good moves that have made it longer than it should be, but I must give props for that.

    What really is hilarious though is how VM is right. If all you do is bad mouth us, why did you stop playing? So you could sit from the sideline and be our cheerleader? Cause frankly thats all you're really good for at this point. If you actually did something notable, id take back everything I said, but there isn't anything notable you have done. You sit on the forums and pretend you're better than everybody else but in reality, your not.

    Now I'm going to tell you what you told ArabChuckNorris a while ago. Either post a Us4 BR or leave. Easy as that.
    Last edited by Spencer; 02-05-2017 at 01:40 AM.

  15. #215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    So far, not nearly enough. But yes, all these reports about them quitting was greatly exaggerated. They lost a few players but they still have more members than us, the difference so far was just atdiehm monster hammer. Hopefully Spencer can bug him enough that he posts it so we can all marvel at it
    It definitely was a real quitting moment for a lot of people. I set my delete timer the day after and logged off. 24 hours before the delete, I logged on one last time started chatting and got convinced to stick around. I'll give credit for there being any hint of a Zion left to Connie, BS, and Sid.

    Also, you guys really didn't let up, I logged in to a cat attack from Tivity, a cat attack from Maddie, and a chief attempt from atdiehm. Some welcome!


    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1
    This is hilarious, normally people knock down the WW to try and win, but this server relies on stealing the plans to prolong it. It's like watching a wheelchair race and the contestants only have one arm, it's fun to watch at first, but then you start feeling sorry for the contestants.
    You know, you should talk to Travian staff about making that a new rule: if your WW gets hit once, you have to lie down and accept surrender. I'm sure every Travian lover worldwide would love your suggestion!

  16. #216
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    7,253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
    If you look, we have knocked down the opponents WW and are trying to win. Zion has pulled a couple good moves that have made it longer than it should be, but I must give props for that.

    What really is hilarious though is how VM is right. If all you do is bad mouth us, why did you stop playing? So you could sit from the sideline and be our cheerleader? Cause frankly thats all you're really good for at this point. If you actually did something notable, id take back everything I said, but there isn't anything notable you have done. You sit on the forums and pretend you're better than everybody else but in reality, your not.

    Now I'm going to tell you what you told ArabChuckNorris a while ago. Either post a Us4 BR or leave. Easy as that.
    Ok, prepare to be amazed. Oh snap. You guys recruited Bacchus? Lmfao
    Last edited by The Blazin1; 02-05-2017 at 09:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  17. #217
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    7,253
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  18. #218

    Default

    NO WAY! lol. You finally logged into the account for the first time in 4 months. Congratulations.

    And you didn't even send that attack.

  19. #219
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    7,253

    Default

    You might be surprised what I have done in 4 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  20. #220

    Default

    The only thing I noticed was when you splatted the scouts on Hiker.

  21. #221
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    7,253

    Default

    That was a long time ago. Why the hell did you guys recruit succhus
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  22. #222

    Default

    That isn't a question for me too answer as that wasn't on my agenda either. But as you know, people have to adapt to what others choose and live with it. Wait a minute, I take that back, you wouldn't know what I mean.

  23. #223

  24. #224

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •