Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: battle report thread

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
    Well it appears as if Shigga never learned their lesson. Still making the same old silly choices. What a shame.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/39843662959

http://ts4.travian.us/berichte.php?i...35da11&t=1&s=2

a lot of wheat!! I sent some to UpTheRiver..for free

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
    Well it appears as if Shigga never learned their lesson. Still making the same old silly choices. What a shame.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/39843662959

The small and no skill hammer almost cleared some low quality defense from big and powerful player...

Dammit Spencer, I told you not to do that ****, now look at you..
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Posting somebody private IGM without their consent. Very low and classless move. I do not like that.

Spencer deserved it for trying to recruit shigga in the first place.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Quote Originally Posted by rabbott3 View Post
    The small and no skill hammer almost cleared some low quality defense from big and powerful player...
    Well thank you for the 5 post part. I had quite the laugh, especially when you showed my IGM's between me and Evo. But Rattana, I could really care less, you aren't even on the server anymore lol.

May I ask when are you going back on the boat? It was tonight, wasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Spencer deserved it for trying to recruit shigga in the first place.
    Where did you go when we splatted our hammer again?
    Last edited by Spencer; 11-08-2016 at 07:37 PM. Reason: lol at rattana

Really? Ok, I will answer right here. When I brought you onto my account we had a plan, it did NOT involve hugging or taking a WW. combine that with you making decisions on our account without consulting me, I stopped playing it. I have reputation to maintain.

Really? Ok, I will answer right here. When I brought you onto my account we had a plan, it did NOT involve hugging or taking a WW. combine that with you making decisions on our account without consulting me, I stopped playing it. I have reputation to maintain.
    You can say whatever you'd like - Im right here. How is 32 players huggling? Zion is the one with 90. This game has changed. Huggling isn't what it used to be anymore, but whatever, your reputation seems to be much more important to you. Ego is everything right?

You tried to recruit the farms from shigga, they posted it lol.

You tried to recruit the farms from shigga, they posted it lol.
    None of them are farms. That was at the start of the server when they were 60 players. Now they are 10 and have been for months. Personally I think they learned the huggle lesson.

They also posted without consent, not that I really care but if we had a good mod on our embassy that would of already been taken down.

You have a BR to share or...?

STFU Spencer, or I will.

Also, don't get the mods in here, we will all catch a perma.

STFU Spencer, or I will.
    Out of all the posts of you telling me to STFU, this is the first post saying if I don't stfu you will. Lol.

The only one who will catch a perma is Rattana. Stop worrying.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Posting somebody private IGM without their consent. Very low and classless move. I do not like that.

"It takes one to know one."

First time being low class, didn't realize about the private message.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Out of curiosity I had to message one of their players after the splat party had ended and she said with a big smile on her face, "I would say it gets me real excited and thrilled and being thrilled is the key in this game." That is your answer folks. That is what a SHIGGA player says before going to bed every night.
    Just goes to show you being a hypocrite by defending your teammate on the forums.

Last edited by rabbott3; 11-08-2016 at 11:22 PM.

First time being low class, didn't realize about the private message.
    This is a lie, you've been low class all your life.

Just goes to show you being a hypocrite by defending your teammate on the forums.
    You are still upset about that thread I made about you months ago? Awww. Too bad you're off the server and can't do anything about it anymore.

Also too keep things in the right direction....

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/39900881379 (Followed by 4 more waves of 300 cats.)

Guess he no longer wanted that hammer after clearing the Zion WW.
    Last edited by Spencer; 11-09-2016 at 02:59 AM.

"It takes one to know one."
    Did you just insult yourself.....?

That being said, your post still makes no sense. I never commented on that other post you quoted. By your logic, you are a racist because that one time somebody said something racist to me, you never stopped them. Or I read in the news that guy got stabbed, but you didn't stop it from happening?

A post/topic I was not around for, has nothing to do with me.

Coming back full circle; Your post was indeed classless. Deflecting does not change that fact.

Your post was indeed classless. Deflecting does not change that fact.
    Have you ever wondered, VM, how did rabbott got access to these IGMs? She was sitting on Evo account. She copied this stuff and posted here.
    I am wondering if Evo knows her IGMs are being discussed on Travian Forum, rofl.

Dammit Spencer, I told you not to do that ****, now look at you..
    Me and Spencer talked about sending it for a while.

"Rule number 1 in diplomacy Spencer - Keep saying "good dog" until you find a stick to hit it. Same with Shigga - keep sending them these messages about being "loyal friends" and crap like that until we are done with Zion and ready to hit Shigga."

Shiggas were scouted several times. They had no troops. No value for AMOK. But if they allied with Zion, that would complicate the situation. We had to buy time.

I wrote most of these messages that Spencer sent to Shigga. Little sneaky, I admit, but that's how Travian diplomacy works sometimes.

C'mon Blazin, you know Spencer is not capable of apologizing for anything. He wouldn't write such IGMs to Shigga, his life depended on it...

If Spencer was seriously trying to do a hug fest with anyone, I would be first one to delete.
    I never hugged with anyone, and this is not going to be the first server, when it changes.
    I think there is lots of miscommunication going on between you two.

Now, back to the topic. Here is someone else's report I am posting without permission, lol.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/4005523b719
    Last edited by CatManDo; 11-12-2016 at 10:29 PM.

I don't see any battle reports ladies.

Here you go sweetheart.

Zion sharing their small trainer with HB.
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/403697ac6fd

And HB visiting MR top hammer.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/40370091045
    And one sec later.
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/403709959b3

Some other HBs came to help with village remodeling but I have no access to those reports.

Nice

Quote Originally Posted by CatManDo View Post
    Have you ever wondered, VM, how did rabbott got access to these IGMs? She was sitting on Evo account. She copied this stuff and posted here.
    I am wondering if Evo knows her IGMs are being discussed on Travian Forum, rofl.

Me and Spencer talked about sending it for a while.

"Rule number 1 in diplomacy Spencer - Keep saying "good dog" until you find a stick to hit it. Same with Shigga - keep sending them these messages about being "loyal friends" and crap like that until we are done with Zion and ready to hit Shigga."

Shiggas were scouted several times. They had no troops. No value for AMOK. But if they allied with Zion, that would complicate the situation. We had to buy time.

I wrote most of these messages that Spencer sent to Shigga. Little sneaky, I admit, but that's how Travian diplomacy works sometimes.

C'mon Blazin, you know Spencer is not capable of apologizing for anything. He wouldn't write such IGMs to Shigga, his life depended on it...

If Spencer was seriously trying to do a hug fest with anyone, I would be first one to delete.
    I never hugged with anyone, and this is not going to be the first server, when it changes.
    I think there is lots of miscommunication going on between you two.

Now, back to the topic. Here is someone else's report I am posting without permission, lol.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/4005523b719
    I just saw this, I'm going to answer simply by informing you, this was not the plan set in motion when I started the dicknipples account.

Quote Originally Posted by CatManDo View Post
    Here you go sweetheart.

Zion sharing their small trainer with HB.
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/403697ac6fd

And HB visiting MR top hammer.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/40370091045
    And one sec later.
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/403709959b3
    Oh sweetie, didn't you know you can post full uncensored BR's now? Just incase you forgot. Ill add some more here later.

I just saw this, I'm going to answer simply by informing you, this was not the plan set in motion when I started the dicknipples account.
    Well you disappeared for 2 weeks after you splatted on Bacchus and claimed you weren't coming back then all of a sudden you came back and went WTF. Plans change. Is what it is.
    Last edited by Spencer; 11-20-2016 at 09:45 PM.

That's not at all what happened, don't pretend otherwise. If you think that losing 50k on a server this size was a huge loss, you are mistaken. That being said, anyone who has played a round with or against me, knows that I wouldn't quit over that on a good server. You are either lying to yourself, or trying to save face here.

That's not at all what happened, don't pretend otherwise. If you think that losing 50k on a server this size was a huge loss, you are mistaken. That being said, anyone who has played a round with or against me, knows that I wouldn't quit over that on a good server. You are either lying to yourself, or trying to save face here.
    So did you disappear for 2 weeks? I'm not a big fan of The Spence, but if my dual left for any period without notification I'd take action too.

If you didn't, then why would Spencer have to make alternate plans?

I have been quite clear. I was clear in my last warning as well.

If you were clear we still wouldn't be asking.

If you don't want to answer that's cool. I guess we just have to mark one up for Spencer.

What is unclear about me saying that is not at all what happened?

So you were there and active the whole time and you let this happen? Or you did disappear for a bit but it wasn't technically 2 week....maybe just 12 days.

I'm just trying to figure out how you two could be such a dominate force and then just fall apart. If two players such as yourself are both active how does something like this come about?

It seems to me that if I was playing with someone and I was there things don't get out of whack like this. And if I did something crazy my dual would keep me in check.

So whats not clear is how two experienced players lost sight of the goal if two players were in fact at the helm.

I continued raiding, hero adventures, scouting. I voiced my objections to hugging and working on ops with people who did not work with us. It was decided the team goal was suddenly the win, which was never my intent upon starting the account, when I invited him on that was clear. I bought a gold package, and two days later left the account. These are facts, I'm not going to argue them.

So it seems that others have taken interest in us Blazin.

I recall when us splatting on Bacchus you saying you were going to take over the Farm account? What happened there? You didn't take it over because you said you'd be too busy with work. Which is fine, I get it. IRL always comes first. But thats not the point, the point is that, you didn't like the fact that we splatted on the biggest account on the server and only had one account follow us. Incidentally, Hindeh forgot his hero. You were mad at the fact that we didn't do more and couldn't work as a team better. Like I said, I get it - your ego gets in the way of things. But the one thing you really didn't like is when ND and COMA merged together. You haven't said anything about this yet. This is another reason why you left if not one of the main reasons. ND and COMA were always one from the beginning and YOU knew this so don't act like you didn't. Anyways....

Winning the server was never the plan, you were right. But just like you told me before, this server is broken. It isn't a very active server by all means, so why make it last longer then it should? Plans change, especially when you say you won't be playing on the account anymore.

Oh by the way, your panties are showing Blazin.

Thought I just disappeared? Why did I say I was switching accounts? Why did i want to leave the group? You know why. We did quite well after leaving. I warned you guys.

Thought I just disappeared? Why did I say I was switching accounts? Why did i want to leave the group? You know why. We did quite well after leaving. I warned you guys.
    You said you wanted to switch accounts and become rogue, (which didn't happen) then you disappeared.

I know exactly why we left in the first place, but the whole objective was to create a baller alliance/wing and re-join. We both knew that.

No, it was not, we never discussed that and I'm tired of you lying about it Spencer. We left because COMA refused to follow through with anything, just like with bacchus, and deep blue a few days ago when he didn't get the follows he was promised. It was that, plain and simple.

No, it was not, we never discussed that and I'm tired of you lying about it Spencer. We left because COMA refused to follow through with anything, just like with bacchus, and deep blue a few days ago when he didn't get the follows he was promised. It was that, plain and simple.
    Do I really need to open up Skype and find the messages from 5 months ago? Im not lying. You and I both know why you left so we will leave it at that.

What about DB and not getting the follows he wanted? WolfKing's cap got crop locked and his hammer is done with, what are you trying to say?

Pull them up, but post all of them.

Pull them up, but post all of them.
    All the records I have only go too October 5th, the right to October 29th. I don't have the messages in between.

Guess i've been lying.

Just seems convenient considering you were pretty adamant you had this "proof." Just saying.

Just seems convenient considering you were pretty adamant you had this "proof." Just saying.
    Looks like the tables have turned huh?

I haven't moved any of my furniture. Although for my wife's birthday I surprised her with a new kitchen. Not completely new, but new cabinets, granite and sink. Our stove, DW, and fridge are less then a year old. They just got delivered yesterday, so it won't be long before I move the table, possibly turn it.

I haven't moved any of my furniture. Although for my wife's birthday I surprised her with a new kitchen. Not completely new, but new cabinets, granite and sink. Our stove, DW, and fridge are less then a year old. They just got delivered yesterday, so it won't be long before I move the table, possibly turn it.
    Damn a new kitchen, isn't that every women's dream? She must have been ecstatic.

If you need a hand turning the table around, let me know, I like spinning things.

Quote Originally Posted by maxxratt View Post
    So did you disappear for 2 weeks? I'm not a big fan of The Spence, but if my dual left for any period without notification I'd take action too.

If you didn't, then why would Spencer have to make alternate plans?
    Also...who are you? Seem's like you've played us4 before..