Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: battle report thread

Quote Originally Posted by Teutons View Post
    Most decent players don't have to reply on one round to prove their point, i'm sure I could pick out about 10 better than your last, but we can compare speed server accounts when its all said and done to see who is better.

ACN, your a bad troll and a worse player and I look forward to the end of the round.
    Not trolling, just throwing out what I saw. I get your point, but it's the only server we played against each other.

SpenceR and Blazin a little quiet tonight. You guys ok? Any battle reports to post?

Quote Originally Posted by maxxratt View Post
    SpenceR and Blazin a little quiet tonight. You guys ok? Any battle reports to post?
    Its funny, i've been wanting to hear some of your guys input all round long so far and all you have been doing is lurking. The only time you come out from hiding is when you catch two hammers and do something right. Now kudos to you for catching the hammers.

Heres the ones that made the leaderboards.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/392555156ce

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/392556bdef8

It sucks that Hindeh messed up his launch and forgot his hero but it is what it is. Would of been a different story if his hero was there. Nice stack of defense. You guys may be a little short now though..

How are Proteus, TheGreaterEvil, Hiker and Saucey feeling? A little shaken up?
    Last edited by Spencer; 10-25-2016 at 05:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    No, I'm not playing this round, currently playing on USX, and will play on US3 shortly ( on this server ).

TheBlazin, if you are comparing me to Panda especially if you're talking about US4 (last round), then please, I'll hold the door for you.
    I mean in general, you have done nothing of note, I have been putting in work on this server for years.

Also, who is quiet? Our hammer crushed everyone we sent it on until yesterday, and by then it was was a bit smaller. Interesting to me was, despite your leader being certain we were after ***, he took all the reins himself, lost all of them really, and you guys took four major hits to top account caps/artie villages. We could have stolen several. So explain to me how it's a win for you guys?
    Last edited by The Blazin1; 10-25-2016 at 01:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    So explain to me how it's a win for you guys?
    It isn't. Which is why they like to avoid the forums. Else reality would hit them in the face and their team would realize that all they are good for is hogging reins, and spiking farms like <mean word>.

Not trolling, just throwing out what I saw. I get your point, but it's the only server we played against each other.
    Of course, which is convenient because then you get to ignore the other 20 ish servers I've played. It also happens to be by far the least active server I've ever played on.

I leave the challenge open, assuming you're not playing with dual. Extra helpers is cheating
    I've probably played 30 servers at this point

US1 Honeybadger - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/46781746d83
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/49535643339

I blame blazin1 for any actions that may occur during the course of any server

No, I'm not playing this round, currently playing on USX, and will play on US3 shortly ( on this server ).

TheBlazin, if you are comparing me to Panda especially if you're talking about US4 (last round), then please, I'll hold the door for you.
    Post your new account then so I can start zeroing it.

Of course, which is convenient because then you get to ignore the other 20 ish servers I've played. It also happens to be by far the least active server I've ever played on.

I leave the challenge open, assuming you're not playing with dual. Extra helpers is cheating
    I don't want to play another server, but if he has a dual, I will dual with you pan. Turn him in to the ArabBruceJenner.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Do you know whats funny? The Zion leader changing his cap because it got wrecked.

I would love to go up against you one more time, but unfortunately I can't live without playing with PDs ( or a team ), unless I'm playing anonymously. I'm usually a prime target for some people.

I would love to go up against you one more time, but unfortunately I can't live without playing with PDs ( or a team ), unless I'm playing anonymously. I'm usually a prime target for some people.
    And no one ever wants to be a part of his team.

Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    And no one ever wants to be a part of his team.
    All of the servers I played with, I've been part of a team, or had a dual. I've never really played 'solo'.

I didn't say play on the same server, and you can certainly play with a team or PDs. As far as I'm concerned, you dodging the challenge says it all.

All of the servers I played with, I've been part of a team, or had a dual. I've never really played 'solo'.
    I hear you play "solo" all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
    Its funny, i've been wanting to hear some of your guys input all round long so far and all you have been doing is lurking. The only time you come out from hiding is when you catch two hammers and do something right. Now kudos to you for catching the hammers.

Heres the ones that made the leaderboards.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/392555156ce

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/392556bdef8

It sucks that Hindeh messed up his launch and forgot his hero but it is what it is. Would of been a different story if his hero was there. Nice stack of defense. You guys may be a little short now though..

How are Proteus, TheGreaterEvil, Hiker and Saucey feeling? A little shaken up?
    So RatedR and Hindeh decided to drag their hammers across the server for everybody's entertainment, huh?Big, Fat Gaul anvil(s) waited for them in Bacchus villa to do "meet and greet".
    Everybody had lots of fun, as we can tell from the reports.
    After that Bacchus decided to pick on poor, defenseless KenFL located in NE, because he is too afraid to send his hammer outside his quad.
    Yesterday, Raiders changed changed their name to Zion, as that's what normally happens, when 2 people make their feelings towards each other official and get married.

Well, if that's what it takes to get some battle reports from them, I can wait.
    Hopefully less than 9 months, lol...

Don't hold your breath. So far the only thing Zion and Raiders have shown is that they like to recruit. Took in the whole Marines alliance too. I mean, why fight when you can just recruit, right Zion?

I didn't say play on the same server, and you can certainly play with a team or PDs. As far as I'm concerned, you dodging the challenge says it all.
    No, I'm not dodging the challenge. Currently I'm playing on two servers, maybe next US4 round we'll meet.

No, I'm not dodging the challenge. Currently I'm playing on two servers, maybe next US4 round we'll meet.
    You're correct,I know you're playing two servers, and I said lets compare our speed server accounts.

You seemed so confident you were better than me too, why not take this opportunity to show everyone?

You're correct,I know you're playing two servers, and I said lets compare our speed server accounts.

You seemed so confident you were better than me too, why not take this opportunity to show everyone?
    Compare? No, we should go up against each other like we did last time to determine who's better. I played easy servers, and I played difficult servers, different outcomes in terms of how many villages I had and my troop count.

Compare? No, we should go up against each other like we did last time to determine who's better. I played easy servers, and I played difficult servers, different outcomes in terms of how many villages I had and my troop count.
    We didn't go up against each other, that would require you sending attacks. Or doing anything at all really.

Lets be honest, if you thought you had any shot at winning this challenge you would have accepted already instead of making excuses.

Come back to me when you've decided to grow a pair, until then toodles.
    Last edited by Teutons; 10-30-2016 at 09:36 PM.

We didn't go up against each other, that would require you sending attacks. Or doing anything at all really.

Lets be honest, if you thought you had any shot at winning this challenge you would have accepted already instead of making excuses.

Come back to me when you've decided to grow a pair, until then toodles.
    Like I said, I'm down to go against you, but I'm currently on two servers. We kinda did going up against each other, well, our alliances did. You also had the upper hand, since the alliance I was in didn't do any attacks on your alliance.

Stfu ACN, if you are scared, put your excuses on the proper forum.

ACN you POS you actually went on my sitters account and showed my account to FWB?

You are absolute garbage. Do you know how long I have been playing my account solo and I finally got someone to sit my account when I took the WW because it is alot for some one to hold solo. You are by far the worst person I have ever known in my life. I knew you were on briares account and I didnt think you would sink so low to share my account with the enemy alliance you garbage sack of trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    ACN you POS you actually went on my sitters account and showed my account to FWB?

You are absolute garbage. Do you know how long I have been playing my account solo and I finally got someone to sit my account when I took the WW because it is alot for some one to hold solo. You are by far the worst person I have ever known in my life. I knew you were on briares account and I didnt think you would sink so low to share my account with the enemy alliance you garbage sack of trash.
    Share ur account? How ? lol, the screenshot to prove that I'm IN your account? Didn't show anyone ur troop count, briares, or dothraki.

Share ur account? How ? lol, the screenshot to prove that I'm IN your account? Didn't show anyone ur troop count, briares, or dothraki.
    Please die.

He didn't say share, he said show, well, you finally dd something people will remember.

Quote Originally Posted by arabchucknorris View Post
    like i said, i'm down to go against you, but i'm currently on two servers. We kinda did going up against each other, well, our alliances did. You also had the upper hand, since the alliance i was in didn't do any attacks on your alliance.
    lol.

K
    Last edited by Teutons; 10-31-2016 at 10:52 AM.

Arabbrucejenner is scared.

Okay, ArabBruceJenner and Foley - Boys, take the ******** somewhere else. Nobody wants you here since you both clearly stated you don't play here. So **** off would ya. lol.

Teutons is cool though.

Now back too it...

Quote Originally Posted by CatManDo View Post
    So RatedR and Hindeh decided to drag their hammers across the server for everybody's entertainment, huh?Big, Fat Gaul anvil(s) waited for them in Bacchus villa to do "meet and greet".
    Everybody had lots of fun, as we can tell from the reports.
    After that Bacchus decided to pick on poor, defenseless KenFL located in NE, because he is too afraid to send his hammer outside his quad.
    Yes Bacchus' hammer has left its quad once. Not too mention its already kind deep in the NE quad...Now Black Stalin on the other hand through his hammer around for the first time in the server. Wow! What a simmer right? Deep in the 200s in the NE with a large wheat arty and a small trainer. You can't beat that with a stick. lol. Anyways he hit one of our players that just happens to be in the NE as well. His hammer has never even left the NE quad let. Can't wait till he grows a pair an does.

So I think you're right CatManDo. They're beyond scared because they know it as well as we know it that if we catch their hammers....Well frankly they will just delete.
    Last edited by Spencer; 11-01-2016 at 05:35 AM.

Okay, ArabBruceJenner and Foley - Boys, take the ******** somewhere else. Nobody wants you here since you both clearly stated you don't play here. So **** off would ya. lol.

Teutons is cool though.

Now back too it...

Yes Bacchus' hammer has left its quad once. Not too mention its already kind deep in the NE quad...Now Black Stalin on the other hand through his hammer around for the first time in the server. Wow! What a simmer right? Deep in the 200s in the NE with a large wheat arty and a small trainer. You can't beat that with a stick. lol. Anyways he hit one of our players that just happens to be in the NE as well. His hammer has never even left the NE quad let. Can't wait till he grows a pair an does.

So I think you're right CatManDo. They're beyond scared because they know it as well as we know it that if we catch their hammers....Well frankly they will just delete.
    Oh no, a guy to the internet told me to leave, what should I do :O

You should leave, or post an s4 battle report.

100% agreed.

Well it appears as if Shigga never learned their lesson. Still making the same old silly choices. What a shame.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/39843662959
    Last edited by Spencer; 11-07-2016 at 03:36 PM.

Someone has a WW village.

Well it appears as if Shigga never learned their lesson. Still making the same old silly choices. What a shame.
    Small hammer and no skills. And that supposed to be Shigga's top offensive player.

Yet somebody had been begging and begging the stupid and small team like SHIGGA...

We were pushing it off just long enough before the deletion of Rattana1976, the first time player who still did some damages..
    Only one report of splat is posted...forgot these?

http://www.gettertools.com/report/1871/aUZyH19e

http://www.gettertools.com/report/1871/Vtceg9H3

and others on that half-size Jellybeans 04 which his population has been reduced to half.

I was enjoying playing a long though...I knew I didn't want to join cause I can't woman up and I keep my word that will never join. better delete and do some damages and join you, Spence.

"i have already given an answer to you and SECO but apperantly you dont like that answer..so do what u wish..maybe if keep hounding the others they will crack

I thought you spoke to the whole team? This response doesn't seem like a team decision. It seems like your decision.

So if I was to message others in Shigga about this, would they say the same?

Spencer

I'm sorry bud..but i will never join u..i would rather delete my account than join u..others may think otherwise but it's just not me to help people that have disgraced me or my alliance.

Hello again Evolutionbaby. I would like to start off again by apologizing for our actions thus far on the server towards some of your members.

We would like to redeem ourselves to you. So if you guys need anything you can always count on us. I will tell all our players to leave you all alone. But I would like to ask you again to rethink your decision, and you guys and gals are a key part.

Please let me know what you decide. We would be sharing our artifacts with you because we are a team. So if your alliance decides to join us - You will be treated as family.

Thank you for you time again....

Spencer

Quote Originally Posted by CatManDo View Post
    Small hammer and no skills. And that supposed to be Shigga's top offensive player.

Yet a big hammer such as yourself had been wasting time on in talking to...just to realized you have been played by a small and no skill player. Oh well...

forgot this one ?
    http://www.gettertools.com/report/1871/Vtceg9H3

and this one ?

When Tivity said: She took all of my wheat! 600 **** thousand wheat!
    Adam: That's your own damn fault.

http://www.gettertools.com/report/1871/JRrXWDW5

Then this morning I woke up, saw 4 attacks on my capital and another 4 on my arty villa which i told one of INQ member to send in hero 12 hours ago to take it. TC is already down to 0 and left over troops has been sent to tivity on 04...He didnt respond until this morning which is already too late cause his hero travel time will take 4 hours, the account will be gone in 2 hours...Guess he will have to deal with Natar himself.

On the plus side of me stealing wheat from Tivity, I sent as much as I could to one of COMA player because I like them.

On the splat report, my small no skill hammer almost cleared those powerful defenses which it could be used for real stuff on Zion.
    Somebody said : Hell yeah guys, Nice little stack. Too bad we couldn't get more defense there as that would of help cut loses..But all in all- a win...

I am leaving and I sent them to die, yeah of course still a win on your end to lose 3/4 of that.

Oh wait, How did I see all that ? Isn't supposed to be in COMA private chatroom ?? hmmmmm That's weird.

i have already given an answer to you and SECO but apperantly you dont like that answer..so do what u wish..maybe if keep hounding the others they will crack

I thought you spoke to the whole team? This response doesn't seem like a team decision. It seems like your decision.

So if I was to message others in Shigga about this, would they say the same?

Spencer

I'm sorry bud..but i will never join u..i would rather delete my account than join u..others may think otherwise but it's just not me to help people that have disgraced me or my alliance.

Hello again Evolutionbaby. I would like to start off again by apologizing for our actions thus far on the server towards some of your members.

We would like to redeem ourselves to you. So if you guys need anything you can always count on us. I will tell all our players to leave you all alone. But I would like to ask you again to rethink your decision, and you guys and gals are a key part.

Please let me know what you decide. We would be sharing our artifacts with you because we are a team. So if your alliance decides to join us - You will be treated as family.

Thank you for you time again....

Spencer

You said you need us...but we don't need you...can't do it.

Yeah..I dont know.. i will discuss with our team and have to get back to you. The people in SHIGGA dispise what u r asking.

Because Evo, we need you guys to fight Zion. We aren't here to humiliate anymore. We are here to win and we would like your help.

I am here to take full responsibility and here to apologies for my post on the forums. I know you guys didn't like that and it was very unnecessary. So, I am sorry.

But please can you think about my offer. If you guys want to build a WW, we would be more then happy to have you guys on our team. Lets make this server fun again. Lets take Zion on.

What do you think?

Spencer

I mean u guys have jut tried to humiliate us for a while now..why would u want to team up with us?

Hello Evolutionbaby,

I would like to sit down and speak with you about some potential business between COMA + SEEUSOON and your alliance: SHIGGA. I have heard through the grape vine that you guys are interested in building a WW. Maybe we can come to an agreement with each other and figure something out.

When you have some time, please message me and we can talk. If it is easier for you to Skype me, feel free too add me on there.

My Skype id is: yogobug1

I know our alliances haven't seen eye too eye all server long, but I would like to come too an agreement with you where we can both be beneficial to each other.

Thank you for your time.

Spencer

It was fun seeing people beg you for thing and you already have your mind set. Yeah keep going....still NOPE