Thread: Sending Settlers to found a village Question.

Question Sending Settlers to found a village Question.

Why doesn't the game stop you, from sending settlers to a village that is already being founded by settlers that are already on their way, but the game still lets you send. It would be amazing if it even just warned you, are you sure you want to found that particular village? Do you feel lucky?

Just a question I started wondering, feel like someone would have fixed that by now.
    Us1R5: War Machine
    Us1R6: The DarKnight

Yeah that would have helped prevent the early game settler bounces.
    But it might happen that someone sent the settlers before you but you being closer to the spot, yours reach first.
    In such scenarios this function would be useless. Hence perhaps they haven't implemented it.
    US1 Round 8 - Alchemist

Quote Originally Posted by Super Lord View Post
    Yeah that would have helped prevent the early game settler bounces.
    But it might happen that someone sent the settlers before you but you being closer to the spot, yours reach first.
    In such scenarios this function would be useless. Hence perhaps they haven't implemented it.
    Yes, you are right that is a good point. I guess I only want it in early game, to prevent settler bounces. Both our problems could be answered if it just warned you, that settlers were inbound, so then you could make the decision of do you fell lucky enough, that you will jump in front of those settlers and found the village.
    Us1R5: War Machine
    Us1R6: The DarKnight