Thread: Can't found 3rd village

Angry Can't found 3rd village

Settlers will not move from 2nd village to found 3rd village.
    I have the settlers and resources and it reads "2 of 3" villages founded.
    I have the culture points to found third village.
    I am trying to settle a 4 4 4 6 it is not occupied or an oasis.
    The found new village is green.
    I have tried this on 2 villages in case the first option was occupied, etc.
    When I click found new village it takes me to a screen where the only option is to drawback.
    There is not an option to send the settlers.
    It reads the settlers are moving but they aren't.
    At the rally point it reads settlers still in the village.
    Please advise.
    Enter Sandman.

Community Moderator Mod Deadpool's Avatar

I am not sure I understand the last part. But since you haven't mentioned, maybe you do not have enough resources. You need 750 of each resource to launch settlers. But, if this was the case you'd get a message on the "Found Village" page stating the same.

Can you do a screenshot of the situation? That would give me a better idea of this.
    And also send them to the In-Game Support. They might be able to help if this is a bug.
    Last edited by Mod Deadpool; 06-29-2016 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Deadpool View Post
    I am not sure I understand the last part. But since you haven't mentioned, maybe you do not have enough resources. You need 750 of each resource to launch settlers. But, if this was the case you'd get a message on the "Found Village" page stating the same.

Can you do a screenshot of the situation? That would give me a better idea of this.
    And also send them to the In-Game Support. They might be able to help if this is a bug.
    I have the resources needed.
    I login to the game via my home computer and iPhone; cookies and cache should not be an issue.image.jpgimage.jpg
    Enter Sandman.

Community Moderator Mod Deadpool's Avatar

In-Game crew should be able to help you with this. Please contact Support or Multihunter in-game.

You should try clearing your cache anyhow (or check from a browser you have never used for this server). If there was a change in a patch you would have old data on both devices.
    What happens when you click "Draw Back"? The error might simply be the wrong text from the English translation files.

S6-r1 The_Chuck S8-r1 Lanie (night shift) S5-r3 Tyche (night shift) S7-r3 Chuckles (night shift)
    S2-r6 Tommo and rebuild S1-r7 Country (day shift) S5-r7(AEU) Office Space S19-r2 (SE) The Joker