Thread: Easter Egg Hunt

Default Easter Egg Hunt

Hello everyone,

We've hidden 20 eggs on the forum.
    You can find them in various threads in every forum section except the Archive.
    They can also be found in avatar, profile pictures and visitor messages.

You can send your locations via PM to the account called: Forum Competition.

The players with the most correct locations will win 200 gold.

We will collect the replies and pick 4 players by random from the pool with the most and correct locations.

This contest will end on Thursday March 31st at noon EDT.
    The winner will then be announced on the next day (not an April fools joke )

Happy hunting and a happy Easter from the Travian .us Team!

The eggs look like this, and to get you started. This is the first location.

Is there any rules about people who are editing their posts and putting this egg in their avatar?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Ronnie was right

How about an Easter gold sale as well.... Have a heart
    USx R26 - DeathNote (Knights), R25 - Saitama (Knights), R24 - roothlus (NNOF), R23 - CleverCleaver (SWAT), R22 - Empire (SCP), R21 - FairyTail (Knights), R20 - Roothlus (NNOF), R19 - Roothlus (Knights), R18 - Roothlus (Knights), R17 - Roothlus (IDTS!), R16 - Roothlus (Knights & IDTS!), R15 - Roothlus (Knights), R14 - roothlus (NNOF), R13 - CharlieSheen (NNOF), R12 - HannahMontana (zOMG!), R11 - Roo (FLGC), R10 - Roothlus (NNOF), R9 - roothlus (KORN & NNOF)

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie9752 View Post
    Is there any rules about people who are editing their posts and putting this egg in their avatar?
    Good question, didn't even consider that. But no, if you see any non official staff account using the egg it's false.

There are a few eggs spread around in threads, you can double check them though because I made the edit and my name will not show up nor a date/timestamp on the post. If you do see one they're also fakes.

To give you an idea, 7 of them are in threads but not all of them are in threads where normal users have access to make edits.

Cheers,
    Minke

Quote Originally Posted by CM Minke View Post
    Good question, didn't even consider that. But no, if you see any non official staff account using the egg it's false.

There are a few eggs spread around in threads, you can double check them though because I made the edit and my name will not show up nor a date/timestamp on the post. If you do see one they're also fakes.

To give you an idea, 7 of them are in threads but not all of them are in threads where normal users have access to make edits.

Cheers,
    Minke
    Thanks Minke!

I've already submitted all 20 and have the correct ratio it seems!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Ronnie was right

Quote Originally Posted by CM Minke View Post
    Good question, didn't even consider that. But no, if you see any non official staff account using the egg it's false...
    Hope you get him

PS: Minke, I assume only you know where all those eggs where hidden, no other mod right?

Quote Originally Posted by Drystan View Post
    Hope you get him

PS: Minke, I assume only you know where all those eggs where hidden, no other mod right?
    That's correct, only I have the list of all the locations.

I'm glad you like the super easy egg I made so much you've used it on your profile. I just hope it won't make people too confused though

Cheers,
    Minke

already found 12 cant find anymore so hard so thirsty for this gold

found them all i think...... submitted as instructed with pm but have nothing in my sent box?? hope it sent my message

The country with the world's longest official name

Quote Originally Posted by deathnix View Post
    found them all i think...... submitted as instructed with pm but have nothing in my sent box?? hope it sent my message
    Do you have "Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default" enabled?

http://forum.travian.us/profile.php?do=editoptions

ok thanks for that Mouse. sorry Minke for sending it twice then. just wanted to make sure, want that gold

when u win do u get to pick the server the gold goes to?

She didn't tell us where they are and she won't let us play! It's not fair!

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Cré Spéir View Post
    She didn't tell us where they are and she won't let us play! It's not fair!
    I got a great deal for you an your kind. Tell your people to look for those eggs and send me a PM with their location. After I won, I will pay each of you with awesome poetry (mostly haikus).

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

I got a great deal for you an your kind. Tell your people to look for those eggs and send me a PM with their location. After I won, I will pay each of you with awesome poetry (mostly haikus).
    Haikus are easy
    But sometimes they don't make sense
    For petulant frogs

Or, maybe they do!
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

Senior Community Moderator SMOD polkadot's Avatar

Cheater!

Cré, you could always try to find them yourself for fun. I have found a few reading through threads or by accident.

Gay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Quote Originally Posted by deathnix View Post
    ok thanks for that Mouse. sorry Minke for sending it twice then. just wanted to make sure, want that gold

when u win do u get to pick the server the gold goes to?
    Not a problem for sending it twice.

And yes, you can pick on which server. It's a voucher code so you choose on which .us server you want it or keep it and use later on. They're valid for a year.

Hi everyone,

Thank you for everyone who joined us in our Egg Hunt!

I've already send a PM to the 4 players that won this competition.

Congratulations to Donald, Ronnie, Badwulf and Spider!

We will see everyone again in the future for another forum competition. If you have ideas for one, share them below!

Cheers,
    Minke

Thank You CM Minkie! It was fun hunting them down!
    S5R7(AE) - Pink Panther/JOY
    USxR24 - fireball/DKR

Yes, this is a pleasant surprise, now I just have to wait for a new server to pop up in my timezone XD. Thanks for the contest