Thread: Love Story

Default Love Story

In the spirit of Valentine’s Day we got to wondering, doesn’t the Chieftian need love too? Write your version of a Travian love story for a chance to win one of 3 gold prizes!!!

Rules
    1. Must have something to do with Travian
    2. One entry per person
    3. Cannot be a copy of other written works
    4. Limit of 1000 words
    5. Entries must be in the form of a pm to FA Slippery
    6. Must abide by all forum rules
    7. Deadline is Sunday February 15th at noon EST
    8. Staff members may not enter

All entries will remain anonymous. Entries will be included in a poll to determine the winner. 3rd place will receive 75 gold, 2nd place, 125 gold and 1st place 300 gold.
    Last edited by SMOD polkadot; 01-29-2015 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Resizing jumbo picture. <3

Can you feel the love? If not you have a few more days to submit your entry! Don't miss your chance to win some free gold!

feeling the love all around, as always Travian is always so full of love, I feel it everytime I have red swords, hope you have a good response to your competition

lol, Love is in the AIR!!!! And the response has been good, I'm excited to get them put up and see what everyone things. Still a few days left for those of you who didn't enter

Like Flossie and my real love romance back when I lived in California?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

California is a great place for love but dont tell everyone we have enough people here

Quote Originally Posted by FA Slippery View Post
    lol, Love is in the AIR!!!! And the response has been good, I'm excited to get them put up and see what everyone things. Still a few days left for those of you who didn't enter
    Still curious why it has to be a black love story? Seems kinda racist. Though, if you mean only one has to be black, i have a pretty racey story, if ya know what i mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

Oh my gosh that looks so awful! It says Contest Black and then the name of the thread which happens to be Love Story. The reason the word black exists is because I named the thread prefix that, there is also Contest Orange. I should've not been lazy and made a red one and we wouldn't be having this conversation. I'll def change that right now, I apologize if anyone was offended, it was unintentional.

The deadline for entries is past. I will put up the poll to determine the winner here shortly. Thank you to all those who participated.