Thread: Best Fall Photo

Default Best Fall Photo

Now that fall is upon us, we’d like to see all the wonderful things that are included in fall from changing colors to pumpkins to scary pet costumes. Share your photo for a chance to win some Travian gold!

Rules

1. Must be an original photo. This is not a competition of who can google the best pic.
    2. You may submit old photos, or newly taken ones - the timescale doesn't matter.
    3. Photoshopping is NOT allowed. The ONLY exception to this is that images may be cropped and/or resized and/or rotated for uploading. Any other visual edits are not allowed.
    4. Photos must be hosted online using sites such as photobucket, imageshack, tinypic, imgur, etc.
    5. Limit of 2 entries per person
    6. Entries must be in the form of a pm to FA Slippery
    7. Deadline is November 7th at noon EST
    8. Staff members may not enter

All entries will remain anonymous. Entries will be included in a poll to determine the winner. 3rd place will receive 100 gold, 2nd place 150 gold and 1st place 250 gold.

Are you going to post the pics submitted? In the past, people would post their pics in the thread. Just curious as I'd love to see some fall pics.

All photos entered will be posted as part of a poll to select the winner. So don't worry, you'll get to see them

I do wish you'd up it to 3 per person. There are so few that usually bother actually entering after all.

I allotted for 2 entries per person for situations where someone may not be able to select just one. With 3 entries, that gives someone the possibility to win all 3 prizes which just doesn't seem fair.

Lol you need to approve my answer before others can see it... otherwise it looks like you're talking to yourself.

Well that was weird. Either way, I approved them and made it so your posts don't get stuck in here.

I am not participating in the contest but I made an okay picture last year when I was walking in the woods. I am in no means a photographer and I used my phone so bare with me

Fall.jpg

Customer Service Team playingwithfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    Lol you need to approve my answer before others can see it... otherwise it looks like you're talking to yourself.
    um, but you always talk to yourself so she is just following your lead in that case!

And while I was not in the woods, I was at an outdoor event with a lot of trees. Autumn and wine go together really well.

Chilled.jpg

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

Quote Originally Posted by playingwithfire View Post
    um, but you always talk to yourself
    Sometimes I talk to you too!

Speaking of which... I'm hungry.

P.S. that is a really cool pic Whale Girl.

I submitted 2 photos... but... nothing shows in my sent folder. So I am unsure if they were received.

I got them, would it be helpful if I responded to each entry you think? You likely aren't the only person wondering this....

Also, it doesn't show in your sent box because you have the option to save sent messages turned off

GAH! If you still have a photo you would like to enter pm it now! Less than one day left!

I shall pull something off of my cell phone
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

I will get a poll up shortly, thank you to everyone who entered and good luck!