Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Calls To Cancel The Colbert Report

Quote Originally Posted by azuremagician View Post
    Meh, Hell MI is a biker town. For a better representation of Hell, you need to find a ghetto. Or a high black population.

Honestly, I think Hell would be pretty white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shenaynay View Post
    According to the theory of evolution, you probably shouldn't be allowed here either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You're a ******* idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    I DON'T CARE WHAT THE ANSWER IS.
    S3- Nemesis- http://travian-reports.net/us/report/60926971ac5 (That clay pit had it coming!!!!!!)
    S1- Trannysaurusrex- 7RU (the awesome wing)
    S1- Inshallah. It be but the will of God.

No neg coords for me.

Quote Originally Posted by tunaman43 View Post
    Honestly, I think Hell would be pretty white.
    It is Michigan, everywhere is mostly white in all regards...except Detroit.

I gone an' did something bad.

Quote Originally Posted by 5m4llP0X View Post
    What? They took potentially funny lines, overplayed them then ran them into the ground that same episode. The setup for every 'classic moment' of that hack show was so far over the top it made it impossible to relate to.
    It was literally a show about nothing. What's to relate to? They actually had a mantra they adhered to for its entire run: No crying, no hugs and no lessons. Go back and watch it again with the idea already in your mind that the show was designed to be impossible to relate to and you'll be a much better person for the experience. You, of all people I would think, would at least be able to see that much. I guess you hated the movie "Swingers" also?

I gone an' did something bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    Meh, Hell MI is a biker town. For a better representation of Hell, you need to find a ghetto. Or a high black population.
    There is a place in....Jamaica I believe, called Hell. I spent that entire cruise smashed from the second I stepped on the boat so I may be an island or 2 off, but it sounds right so I'll go with that. Anyway, there's your blacks and your poverty.