These are the changes to the basic T4.2 framework that are in place for the special Birthday Server that will be played out on us1, which starts on September 27, 2013. Discussion of the changes may be found here: Travian Blog
(copied from Phanttis' post on the .com forums)
- Bucket: an account can use only 1 bucket per 24h
- Artwork: the maximum culture points a player can get from an artwork is reduced to 2000. In addition, no artwork drops for the player in an adventure in the first 14 days of the server.
- Celebrations: the culture points are added instantly. The amount of culture points granted to a small celebration is similar to the culture points generated in the village where the Town Hall is located up to a maximum of 500. The great celebration grants culture points similar to the culture points generated in all villages of the player up to a maximum of 2000.
- It’s possible to create trade routes which will deliver resources to World Wonder and Artifact villages who belong to players in your alliance or confederacy.
- The servers will end when one of these events takes place, whichever comes first:
A player builds a World Wonder level 100.
The Natars, who will start building their World Wonder at a set amount of days after the server started, build their World Wonder to level 100.
- After reaching level 75, every Natarian warrior is needed, so there is no one left to attack competing world wonders which belong to any other player.
- 8 out of the 13 WW villages get new spawning spots, outside of the grey area. World Wonders defense varies more.
- Players are under Beginners’ protection until they first reach 200 inhabitants or until they first settle their second village. While under Beginners’ protection, other players cannot send the protected player troops in any way, and the protected player cannot send troops in any way to another player.
- Double resource production, double cranny capacity for all tribes and double troops crop consumption (hero is not affected).
- Daily tasks: 10 different types of tasks, ranging from pretty easy to challenging, which players can do every day to get different rewards. The more points you collect from daily tasks the more attractive prizes you get!
- Players start game with 500 Culture points and receive 50 Gold as a reward for their 2nd village. Map looks a bit different from what we got used to in T4.
- After Construction plans appear in the game, units in WW villages will consume only 50%.