Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spouse rivalry

My duty is to the bribe!. i own u's Avatar

Default Spouse rivalry

So I'm playing this round. I lurk around here very often, laughing multiple times throughout my visit (thank you). So I thought I'd share what is happening to me at the moment and maybe help you get a laugh.

I have a beautiful 9 month old son who takes up most of my time so the rest I spend to myself on here and travian. The mother of my son and I have a great relationship but we could never possibly be together, not meant for each other like that. So we were talking a few weeks ago and she asked what I was doing and I said playing Travian. She asked what that was so I explained the basics of the game and told her my ingame name because I never thought anything of it.

For the past week I've been getting small (like 1 troop) attacks sent to me from a small village in the North west, complete opposite of me. It has been getting really annoying. So tonight she calls me and asks how I'm doing on Travian and I told her my situation. She starts laughing and says "Sorry I don't know how to play very well but I figured out how to make soldiers."

Long story short if you have a kid don't tell their mom your game habits. You might end up getting randomly spammed with macemen.

That's way better than the hunny do list.

Quote Originally Posted by i own u View Post
    So I'm playing this round. I lurk around here very often, laughing multiple times throughout my visit (thank you). So I thought I'd share what is happening to me at the moment and maybe help you get a laugh.

I have a beautiful 9 month old son who takes up most of my time so the rest I spend to myself on here and travian. The mother of my son and I have a great relationship but we could never possibly be together, not meant for each other like that. So we were talking a few weeks ago and she asked what I was doing and I said playing Travian. She asked what that was so I explained the basics of the game and told her my ingame name because I never thought anything of it.

For the past week I've been getting small (like 1 troop) attacks sent to me from a small village in the North west, complete opposite of me. It has been getting really annoying. So tonight she calls me and asks how I'm doing on Travian and I told her my situation. She starts laughing and says "Sorry I don't know how to play very well but I figured out how to make soldiers."

Long story short if you have a kid don't tell their mom your game habits. You might end up getting randomly spammed with macemen.
    Epic post
    US4- Boo
    US5

Quote Originally Posted by Ferris_Bueller View Post
    Epic post
    Kiss any *** ^
    Treat your women right,
    Keep your head on straight,
    Work till the moonlight shines,
    Drink your beer till shes gone

My chickens - they've escaped! got gaul ?'s Avatar

Irony at it's best.. Your not meant for each other "like that" however she goes out of her way to partake in your hobbies just to get a giggle.. Truly awesome..
    s2.. Nimmo
    s3.. Kilroy
    s4.. Kilroy

Quote Originally Posted by got gaul ? View Post
    Irony at it's best.. Your not meant for each other "like that" however she goes out of her way to partake in your hobbies just to get a giggle.. Truly awesome..
    We have both expressed how we feel for each other brother and friends is what we decided.

Truly awesome

Maybe this is a new tactic.. get your significant others on the game, and hope for the best.

Knowing mine and her desire to beat me in every single thing I try to do IRL, I'll be up against 28 same second cata waves at my cap next week.

Quote Originally Posted by heldire View Post

Maybe this is a new tactic.. get your significant others on the game, and hope for the best.
    I married my dual.

My duty is to the bribe!. RobinLocks's Avatar

AWWW, SHE'S ADORABLE.

I always thought you were about 16. Ooops.

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    Oh my god you're so perfect.
    [9:22:27 PM] Slippery: control what?
    [9:22:30 PM] Slippery: we all know you run **** Robin

Quote Originally Posted by RobinLocks View Post
    AWWW, SHE'S ADORABLE.

I always thought you were about 16. Ooops.
    Close, 18.