Here is the full changelog of T4.2 so far.
- All ingame windows and ingame popups have a close button
- New ingame popup for confirmation of construction completion
- New ingame popup for activation of production bonuses
- Map, Statistics, reports and messages pages are now ingame windows
- Hero and auction page is now ingame windows
- Profile and account settings pages are ingame windows
- New ingame window for Plus menu
- Ingame popups for ingame manual and tasks are moveable
- NPC trade is a ingame popup now. Therefor the tab in market is removed and a button in the management tab in market is added.
- New menu icon for IGMs
- Delete/Cancel buttons show a trash bin now instead of a red X
- New golden buttons for gold features and feature packages
- New buttons on village sign with direct links to market, barracks, stable, workshop (only in feature package “Plus account”). The buttons are disabled if you don’t have the according buildings.
- New buttons on alliance sign with direct links to ally overview, ally forum and embassy. The buttons are disabled if you aren’t in an alliance resp. if you don’t have an embassy.
- Buttons have a mouseover text
- Village list: New button “show coordinates” on village list, which shows or hides the coordinates of your villages in the village list
- Village list: double click on “villages” … does nothing anymore. Instead there is a new button “village overview” that opens the ... well, the village overview.
- Double click on the village sign ... does nothing anymore. Instead there is a new button on the village sign to edit the village name.
- There are headers now on some pages for a visual splitting of different functions (e.g. in market overview there are headers “merchants” and “trade routes” above the corresponding information now)
- The resource bar, the display of the current content and capacity of warehouses and granaries under the top middle menu, looks completely different. And your current crop balance is shown in the mouse over text of the free crop. They are buttons and in future versions there will be a production overview explaining how exactly your current production is calculated, but for now, nothing happens if you click them. That’s why the mouseover text says “coming soon”.
- Also the display of your resources in resource bar now shows decimal delimiters (you know, that thing between the numbers like commas, dots, space …)
- When you have a production bonus active a “+” symbol is shown accordingly in this resource bar and in your production list.
- In construction page the soon available buildings are always shown. Also the width of this page is smaller now.
- The crop field and the clay pit in the background image are not hiding behind the trees anymore. The stone in foreground was removed and someone took the stone table that linked to the ingame manual.
- The background image of the note page was changed to the one of reports and IGMs
- 8 new icons for surrounding reports
- Text in tabs is closer to the tab border now, so you should be able to put a better translation in the tabs of the market or the rally point.
- New notification bubbles for new report, new IGM, new adventure, free skill points, hero is dead, the Taskmaster wants your attention
- Day and night icon removed
- Account profile: if you have a very long profile text, a scroll bar is shown, so players don’t need to scroll down so far to see the player’s villages
- Ally-Chat removed.
Automatic pushing protection system
- explained here
- There is a maximum of 100 raid lists per Account.
- There is a maximum of 100 entries per raid list.
- Each target can be only once on one raid list.
- It’s not possible to add a ww village to a raid list.
- Taskmaster: is animated now if you move your mouse cursor over it
- Beneath the Taskmaster there is a list of the 6 tasks that you most likely are going to solve next.
- There is a completely new task system and a lot more tasksto do now.
- When updating an account, player’s task status of old task system is transferred to the new one, so players don’t have to do all tasks again.
- Players don’t necessarily get the rewards. E.g. If you have upgraded all clay pits to level 1 and after that finish task Tutorial_02, then you get nothing because the reward for this task is an upgrade of a clay pit to level 1 but there is no clay pit level 0 left.
- Tasks are split in 4 categories: sequential tutorial tasks, battle tasks, economy tasks, world tasks. Last three categories are parallel tasks (= tasks that you can solve in any order).
- New tasks overview for categorized parallel tasks.
- There is an Answers link for each single task.
- Task: new task pictures implemented.
- Full list of tasks is available here.
- When your hero is dead then you can’t revive him/her if your crop production is negative and within the resurrection time + 24h your granary would get empty. There is an according error message shown for the player.
- The 6 crop that the hero produces while alive is shown next to the hero’s production now.
- When changing hero attributes an information message in the right top corner asks you to save your changes until you did so or until you leave the page.
- Hero items: Balancing: Drop tables:
-- Drop probability for Scrolls at game start reduced.
-- Drop amount of ointments and law tablets reduced.
-- Drop amount of troops and cages raised for speed servers.
Usability test showed that most things were on the wrong side of the page, so we almost turn the whole thing around. Also you have the common menu for settings, help, logout etc. now.
- Frame: top center: shows menu in silver frame now
- Frame: top center: New icon for IGMs button
- Frame: top center: silver is link to the advantage tab of the Gold menu
- Frame: top right: New menu with new icons for:
-- Link to players profile (popup)
-- Link to account settings (popup)
-- Link to forum (new browser tab)
-- Link to IRC chat (new browser tab)
-- Link to Ingame manual (popup)
- Frame: Hero menu moved from right side to left side
- Frame: alliance sign moved from right side to left side
- Frame: direct link list moved from right side to left side
- Frame: village sign moved from left side to right side
- Frame: taskmaster moved from left side to right side
- Profile and settings are 2 different menus now.
- You can disable the big pictures in reports in your account settings
- The old info box, where time until artifacts appear and time until beginner’s protection runs out etc. was shown, is removed. But there is a new information box now that shows you following things (in this priority):
1) Announcement of maintenance/downtime
2) Ban notification “your account is banned for …”
3) Truce is running from ... to ...
4) Plus account runs out in … (24 hours countdown)
4.1) if you don’t have enough gold to extent the plus account, that’s mentioned here as well, including a link to the store
4.2) if auto-extend is not active and you have enough gold then a link is shown with which you can extend your plus account
4.3) if your plus account ran out within last 24 hours, then a link is shown here where you can activate it again
5) Production bonus runs out
5.1) always only the one which ends first is shown
5.2) if you don’t have enough gold to extent the bonus, that’s mentioned here as well, including a link to the store
5.3) if auto-extend is not active and you have enough gold then a link is shown with which you can extend your production bonus
5.4) if your production bonus ran out within last 24 hours, then a link is shown here where you can activate it again
6) Artifacts appear in …
7) Announcement of special events or gold promo
8] Deletion countdown
9) Beginners protection countdown