Page 1 of 74 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Server 1 LOUNGE

Default Server 1 LOUNGE

It has come to my attention it is time to expand my franchise of lounges.

This is a friendly gathering place where nothing is off topic, conversations can wander where they will or get hijacked, it doesn't matter.

Rules:

Everyone is welcome
    Nothing non-PG- 13

Now come in pull up a chair and if you are really good I will pour you some of my special apple juice or mead, which ever is age appropriate.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

So PG-13 only? ****. This means nothing G-rated either!

Too early for mead. But apple juice looks kind of like beer... which makes me happy.

It is Suurgrauer Apple juice, only the best for you. We do have beer too, and scotch and .....
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Again... a little too early for beer and scotch, but I'll take a juice. Especially if it looks like weissbeir.

Oh right...it is your morning and my sleepy time. It is the finest in apple juices, sweet with just enough tartness to keep it from being cloying.

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Oh right...it is your morning and my sleepy time. It is the finest in apple juices, sweet with just enough tartness to keep it from being cloying.
    Yes, but is it the cloudy kind of the silly filtered kind?

Any chance of getting some ginger tea?
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

or a latte?
    us1rd4 Shakin&Bakin | us2rd3 DarkFather Dual #665 | us6rd1 NoMercy | us9rd1 NotAMyth (sorceys raid slave and sandwich maker)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummit View Post
    What the pineappleh's going on, and where are my reins?

Occasionally worshipped by Mitachuk, Hej and Vigil
    and most important Sprouts friend

Yes, to all your beverage desires. Mehr, of course you can get ginger tea...cup or mug, which ever is your wont. Pine Pine Pine, no establishment I run would ever be with out the capacity to serve lattes...I grew up on them. Kurtz, I have both filtered and unfiltered apple juice, I even have even have extra pulp, regular pulp and pulp free orange juice.

I'm a little sad-faced right now. I've had a Belgian lambic brewing for over a year, fermenting with over 10 lbs of strawberries (simmer down fellas, it's for the wife)....

Kegged it yesterday, and I think it got infected at some point. It was my first shot at anything that long. I've only done the much shorter term, 2-10 week stuff. But hey, it's a years worth of waiting. I think I'll go buy some Pepto and TP, and give it a shot anyway.
    us1rd4 Gressor2 / Narwhal
    us1rd5 Elmo / RetrofitMID
    us1rd6 JL Picard
    us1rd7 Putin
    us5-AE Happy Gilmore

Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    It's huggling when they do it, it's strategy when I do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    I'm a little sad-faced right now. I've had a Belgian lambic brewing for over a year, fermenting with over 10 lbs of strawberries (simmer down fellas, it's for the wife)....

Kegged it yesterday, and I think it got infected at some point. It was my first shot at anything that long. I've only done the much shorter term, 2-10 week stuff. But hey, it's a years worth of waiting. I think I'll go buy some Pepto and TP, and give it a shot anyway.
    *Hug*.....it is bad when a beer goes bad *HUG*

Yes, to all your beverage desires. Mehr, of course you can get ginger tea...cup or mug, which ever is your wont. Pine Pine Pine, no establishment I run would ever be with out the capacity to serve lattes...I grew up on them. Kurtz, I have both filtered and unfiltered apple juice, I even have even have extra pulp, regular pulp and pulp free orange juice.
    Is beer time now....

Ouch Gressor. That REALLY sucks.

I'd have loved to try it though. Strawberry beer is usually pretty damn nice.

Time for ginger tea, then, served with a stick of cinnamon.

It will just hit the spot after my lunch of home-made hot and sour noodle soup. (My partner makes the best noodle soup in the world.)
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.

cahazmeadpl0xkthx

<-- wonders if Flossie is serving sammiches
    *somethingsomethinglegaldisclaimer*
    Modzing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    I'm not really a girl.
    No, Flossie was naughty.
    I am feeling naughty
    Mmmmm, good enough to make me want to stop being a good girl.
    ****It's fortress
    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    ^ Note the lack of capitalization.

Quote Originally Posted by fortress View Post
    cahazmeadpl0xkthx
    You're too young.

Quote Originally Posted by fortress View Post
    cahazmeadpl0xkthx

<-- wonders if Flossie is serving sammiches
    P0x is making the sandwiches.
    us1rd4 Shakin&Bakin | us2rd3 DarkFather Dual #665 | us6rd1 NoMercy | us9rd1 NotAMyth (sorceys raid slave and sandwich maker)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummit View Post
    What the pineappleh's going on, and where are my reins?

Occasionally worshipped by Mitachuk, Hej and Vigil
    and most important Sprouts friend

Quote Originally Posted by gebne View Post
    Ooh, I hope he is past the scab phase!

Quote Originally Posted by gebne View Post
    I'm glad I ate before dropping in.

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    I'm glad I ate before dropping in.
    Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    You're too young.
    Stop reminding her
    *somethingsomethinglegaldisclaimer*
    Modzing!
    I'm not really a girl.
    No, Flossie was naughty.
    I am feeling naughty
    Mmmmm, good enough to make me want to stop being a good girl.
    ****It's fortress
    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    ^ Note the lack of capitalization.

Hey, I run a nice establishment, good food, good drink, congenial atmosphere where all ages are welcome and will be served age appropriate beverages. We have really comfy chairs.

Hey, I run a nice establishment, good food, good drink, congenial atmosphere where all ages are welcome and will be served age appropriate beverages. We have really comfy chairs.
    So when they're 16 they can have a beer?

Yes...since the lounge is not in the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by kurtz View Post
    so when they're 16 they can have a beer?
    only 4 more years to go!!!111111

Quote Originally Posted by planesrule View Post
    only 4 more years to go!!!111111

I have the finest selection of apple juices for you.

I have the finest selection of apple juices for you.
    If you came up to me in a tinted van and said that, I'd probably go in.

Quote Originally Posted by planesrule View Post
    If you came up to me in a tinted van and said that, I'd probably go in.
    Especially if she had a cute puppy?

Oooh I have a cute doggie, just need to get a new van, sold my other panel sided one for being stubborn.

I recently got a puppy. She's a bichon poodle.

I'll help you find your puppy though!

Quote Originally Posted by lizzilo View Post
    Sorry.
    It's ok, I have a strong stomach. Pox and I are on the same account, it's an essential part of my survival kit.

Does this mean we can stop calling people trolls and move the term to lounge lizards. :-)

I will take one of those Juicebox's. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    Does this mean we can stop calling people trolls and move the term to lounge lizards. :-)

I will take one of those Juicebox's. :-)
    Troll =/= lounge lizard, they are two different things. One can be one or the other or both.

We serve our fine selection of apple juices in glasses or if you must in sippy cups...no aseptic packaging served here.

Pine, your latte is ready in your special cup.

Last edited by Flossie Schmumpus; 01-19-2013 at 04:34 PM.

What a bloody ugly cup. I know that it is a pineapple and hence cool, but... damn it is ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    What a bloody ugly cup. I know that it is a pineapple and hence cool, but... damn it is ugly.
    The silly thing is probably worth a pretty penny too, but I agree, if you can find a nicer cup for Pine to enjoy her lattes in, I would be grateful.

This is more of a teacup - Chinese style without a handle:

And this is vaguely less ugly.... although not sure what the thingy on the bottom is.

On the other hand this set.... is rather cool.

Pineh!!! Take your pick!

Thank you....anyone else with latte cup offerings for Pine?

Thank you....anyone else with latte cup offerings for Pine?

Can anyone else pick the mistake?

Thats right, the "h" is missing from pineappleh
    Quote Originally Posted by Screaming Jelly Baby View Post
    Hi, my name is ~CC and it's been 30 days since I have played Travian...

The shakes seemed to have stopped as well as the nausea. I am hoping that with the help of my fabulous dual I will be able to make it to 31 days, but sometimes the temptation is hard.

I just wanna hold you, Take you by your hand,
    And tell you that you're good enough, And tell you that it's gonna be tough

And maybe that it says "Pineapple" at all.... when there is a picture of a cherry right above it...?
    us1rd4 Gressor2 / Narwhal
    us1rd5 Elmo / RetrofitMID
    us1rd6 JL Picard
    us1rd7 Putin
    us5-AE Happy Gilmore

Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    It's huggling when they do it, it's strategy when I do it.

And maybe that it says "Pineapple" at all.... when there is a picture of a cherry right above it...?
    That is a bit of cognitive dissonance there to be sure. When I think of pineappleh, I do not think of cherries.

And I mean that in the nicest and most complimentary way possible.