Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 256573747576 LastLast
Results 2,961 to 3,000 of 3012

Thread: Server 1 LOUNGE

We seem to have spent the entire day nibbling on delicious baked goods. I even heard whispers of cookies somewhere.

What shall we do now?
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post

Remember, you promised you would run one if I did.....
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.

*Grabs her mead and hurries off to sign up.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Senior Community Moderator SMOD polkadot's Avatar

Scones? I would have to make another batch, but how does marble cheddar and jalapeņo sound to you? If spicy is not an option, I can substitute or just make the flavour into cheddar.

Congratulations to you Mehr, and Flossie for becoming Teal.

Thank you Kabie, and I want scones yes please
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by SMOD polkadot View Post
    Scones? I would have to make another batch, but how does marble cheddar and jalapeņo sound to you? If spicy is not an option, I can substitute or just make the flavour into cheddar.

Congratulations to you Mehr, and Flossie for becoming Teal.
    Thank you, Kabie. Being Teal is... Interesting.

And of course, spicy savoury scones are just the thing. I can hardly wait to try them.

(I know, I sound like Flossie. We do think alike sonetimes.)

Nothing sounds more appealing right now than a batch of spicy scones.
    Calling out weak trolling since December 2012

S1 R6 - Caesarum R7 - Carni R8 - Phantom
    S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S5 R5 - Blackbird R7 - BBC
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

Now I have the middle-of-the-night munchies.

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    Now I have the middle-of-the-night munchies.
    Best kind.

Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    Best kind.
    But it's so hard figuring out what will satisy them....

Hot potato salad.

But it's so hard figuring out what will satisy them....

I once frequented an internet community where Nutella had distinct erotic connotations.

So very satisfying.

You mean it doesn't here?

Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

You mean it doesn't here?
    ::smiles innocently::

I guess now is a bad time to point out that I eat the stuff with pretzel rods, huh.

I guess now is a bad time to point out that I eat the stuff with pretzel rods, huh.
    Not at all. I think that seems wholly appropriate.

Do you suck the salt off the pretzel rods as you do so? Sweet/salty combinations can actually give a tingling sensation depending on how your brain's wired.
    Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.

[7:32 AM] Jason (Al Bundy raidslave): Who the **** loses an arti to 18 phalanx
    [7:32 AM] Old Timer US1: The same faction that loses one to 66 legos

Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    Do you suck
    Uhh.. huh-huh.. huh..huh..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    Do you suck the salt off the pretzel rods as you do so? Sweet/salty combinations can actually give a tingling sensation depending on how your brain's wired.
    Umm, no. I feel like this would be gross.

But then again, I am the one who uses pretzel rods to deliver nutella to my body, which is an objectively gross practice

Puts some drinks out for the new comers to the lounge.

Lurk, Odinloki I havent' seen you around here in ages, what is your pleasure.

What with all the cookies and cheesescake being offered elsewhere, I see we haven't had many patrons dropping by of late.

Remember, we have more than just sweet treats to offer. Spicy and savoury munchies and meals, lots of beverages to choose from, and of course, the ambiance.

So drop by the Flossie and Quelaana bake-off, get your favourite goodies, and then come to the lounge to enjoy your treats with all the amenities you could ever want....

Excellent idea.

Umm, no. I feel like this would be gross.

But then again, I am the one who uses pretzel rods to deliver nutella to my body, which is an objectively gross practice
    It actually is not gross. I've seen chocolate dipped or covered pretzels around a lot.

Salt/sweet combos are magical. Bacon, for example, is flipping delicious dipped into real maple syrup.

I am, personally, a salt girl. I rarely eat sweets, unless they are, as previously mentioned, salty sweet. And if that salt taste is made out of or has cheese in it? Heaven. I'm addicted to cheese
    Last edited by Kerzi; 05-15-2017 at 10:44 PM.
    Leader of KoN (S5), TLDRDTX (S3), CIN and PaN (2016 tournie)
    NI!

What are my spicy options Meh?

S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

What kind of spice do you like Carni?

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    What kind of spice do you like Carni?
    The spicier the better. Surprise me?

S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

Quote Originally Posted by Carni View Post
    The spicier the better. Surprise me?
    Snacks or meals?

Snacks or meals?
    Just a snack I think, I spoiled my dinner at Que and Flossie's bakery.

S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

Just a snack I think, I spoiled my dinner at Que and Flossie's bakery.
    How about some samosas with a curried potato-chickpea filling? Seriously hot chicken wings? Onion pakoras with a pungent tamarind dip? Stuffed jalapiņo peppers? Sriracha-flavoured bacon-wrapped onion rings? Quesadilla wedges with jalapiņo dip?

I could go on....

How about some samosas with a curried potato-chickpea filling? Seriously hot chicken wings? Onion pakoras with a pungent tamarind dip? Stuffed jalapiņo peppers? Sriracha-flavoured bacon-wrapped onion rings? Quesadilla wedges with jalapiņo dip?

I could go on....
    Well damn, I'll just take a few of everything.

::happily munches away::

S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

Well damn, I'll just take a few of everything.

::happily munches away::
    Someone after my own heart! Or tastebuds, anyway. May i join you? There's more than enough for two.... Or three.... Or a dozen...

And would you like something to drink with that? I'm in the mood for a sweet mango lassi myself.

Someone after my own heart! Or tastebuds, anyway. May i join you? There's more than enough for two.... Or three.... Or a dozen...

And would you like something to drink with that? I'm in the mood for a sweet mango lassi myself.
    Oh I'm always happy to share, and just water for me to drink right now please. As much as there are other fun drinks, I've always liked to just drink water with my spice. It's kind of pretentious honestly but I'm sticking with it.

:: passes snacks to Meherrin ::

S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

Oh I'm always happy to share, and just water for me to drink right now please. As much as there are other fun drinks, I've always liked to just drink water with my spice. It's kind of pretentious honestly but I'm sticking with it.

:: passes snacks to Meherrin ::
    Happily nibbles on spicy snacks with Carni.

::sets out a fine selection of both hard and soft lemonades::

Oh, lemonade. Just what's needed on a hot smoggy day like today.

So I am contemplating making mint iced tea....maybe a hint of lemon

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    So I am contemplating making mint iced tea....maybe a hint of lemon

That sounds yummy.

I'll take 2. It's time for a break from moving. *phew*