Page 69 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,760 of 2855

Thread: Server 1 LOUNGE

  1. #2721
    Consul Kurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The land of the ice and snow
    Posts
    24,872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    It's an American saying and no comma is necessary.
    You lot never did care too much about grammar.

  2. #2722

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    You lot never did care too much about grammar.
    Their... they're... there... It's gonna be ok.

  3. #2723
    Senator Meherrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In a universe of my own design
    Posts
    4,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    You lot never did care too much about grammar.
    I am going to have to disagree with you on this particular point. It's become a common phrase. "Good people" has entered the lexicon as a specific descriptor, and thus saying "he is good people" is grammatically equivalent to saying "he is tall."

    Language flexibility can be fun.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

  4. #2724
    Consul Kurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The land of the ice and snow
    Posts
    24,872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    I am going to have to disagree with you on this particular point. It's become a common phrase. "Good people" has entered the lexicon as a specific descriptor, and thus saying "he is good people" is grammatically equivalent to saying "he is tall."

    Language flexibility can be fun.
    The fact that it has become a phrase doesn't take away from the fact that it was incorrect to start with.

    Indeed it proves my point.

  5. #2725
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    I am going to have to disagree with you on this particular point. It's become a common phrase. "Good people" has entered the lexicon as a specific descriptor, and thus saying "he is good people" is grammatically equivalent to saying "he is tall."

    Language flexibility can be fun.
    This.

    I myself use this phrase.
    "The Universe speaks in many languages, but only one voice... It is the voice of our ancestors, speaking through us, and the voice of our inheritors, waiting to be born. It is the small, still voice that says: we are one. No matter the blood. No matter the skin. No matter the world. No matter the star. We are one. No matter the pain. No matter the darkness. No matter the loss. No matter the fear. We are one. Here, gathered together in common cause, we agree to recognise this singular truth and this singular rule: that we must be kind to one another. Because, each voice enriches us and ennobles us and each voice lost diminishes us. We are the voice of the Universe, the soul of creation, the fire that will light the way to a better future. We are one." ~G'kar

  6. #2726
    Senator Meherrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In a universe of my own design
    Posts
    4,009

    Default

    We are all good people, let's have a drink together.
    Last edited by Meherrin; 02-24-2017 at 06:21 PM.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

  7. #2727

    Default

    I said it about Cis yesterday. I have no idea whether or not she is tall, but I doubt it.

  8. #2728
    Senator Meherrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In a universe of my own design
    Posts
    4,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    I said it about Cis yesterday. I have no idea whether or not she is tall, but I doubt it.
    I said grammatically equivalent, not denotively equivalent.

    Pull up a chair and have a drink. We're toasting the great lady and warrior queen, Cisalpine.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

  9. #2729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    I said grammatically equivalent, not denotively equivalent.

    Pull up a chair and have a drink. We're toasting the great lady and warrior queen, Cisalpine.
    Salud!

  10. #2730
    Senator Meherrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In a universe of my own design
    Posts
    4,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    Salud!
    Slainte mhath!
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

  11. #2731
    Senator Cisalpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sunshine state
    Posts
    3,469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    I said it about Cis yesterday. I have no idea whether or not she is tall, but I doubt it.
    Nope. Strawberry shortcake. 5'3"

    Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    I said grammatically equivalent, not denotively equivalent.

    Pull up a chair and have a drink. We're toasting the great lady and warrior queen, Cisalpine.
    Wow. I am honored. Thank you.

    P.S.
    Erik is good people. LOLOL
    The ORIGINALCisalpine! Retired


    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=95436 for the Awesome Natar Win
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=93085 For US S1 history

  12. #2732
    Senator Meherrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In a universe of my own design
    Posts
    4,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post

    Wow. I am honored. Thank you.

    P.S.
    Erik is good people. LOLOL
    We named an arti villa after you. Because you supported us all.

    And he is good peoole, even if he won't admit it.

    Nice to see you here in the lounge. Care for a drink? Or some comfort food? Anything you desire....
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

  13. #2733
    Senator Cisalpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sunshine state
    Posts
    3,469

    Default

    Yeah well, I kept getting links to the forum, so thought I'd better check to see what was going on. So it's just a fly by, but I will try to drop in occasionally.

    And that's cool. I don't think I've had a village named after me before. I'm Travian famous!!!!
    Last edited by Cisalpine; 02-28-2017 at 04:26 PM.
    The ORIGINALCisalpine! Retired


    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=95436 for the Awesome Natar Win
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=93085 For US S1 history

  14. #2734
    Senator Meherrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In a universe of my own design
    Posts
    4,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    Yeah well, I kept getting links to the forum, so thought I'd better check to see what was going on. So it's just a fly by, but I will try to drop in occasionally.

    And that's cool. I don't think I've had a village named after me before. I'm Travian famous!!!!
    Yes, please drop in to say hello whenever you feel like it. We need sinething to tslk about here.

    And you've been famous for quite a while in these parts, we simply acknowledged your fame.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

  15. #2735

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    I don't think I've had a village named after me before. I'm Travian famous!!!!
    Maybe we can get you a WW before everything is said and done.

  16. #2736
    Senator Cisalpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sunshine state
    Posts
    3,469

    Default

    Well, I just dropped a hint. LOL. I miss you LB! Everyone else (mostly) is on fb. We're planning a fun live video stream. LOL. Also, I still want that pic some day!

    I'll take a bottle of Southern Comfort again please! (I love that stuff)
    Wait!! Recently watched a video about the South. Can I change that to some White Lightinin'? (Moonshine for those that may not know)
    The ORIGINALCisalpine! Retired


    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=95436 for the Awesome Natar Win
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=93085 For US S1 history

  17. #2737
    Senator Meherrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In a universe of my own design
    Posts
    4,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post

    I'll take a bottle of Southern Comfort again please! (I love that stuff)
    Wait!! Recently watched a video about the South. Can I change that to some White Lightinin'? (Moonshine for those that may not know)
    Yes, ma'am. As you wish.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

  18. #2738
    Senator Cisalpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sunshine state
    Posts
    3,469

    Default

    Ok. As requested, I am here - drunk and ready for any and all topics! Let's get this party started!
    This is all the way up on my Harman Kardon
    The ORIGINALCisalpine! Retired


    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=95436 for the Awesome Natar Win
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=93085 For US S1 history

  19. #2739
    Senator Meherrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In a universe of my own design
    Posts
    4,009

    Default

    I'm right with you, Cis. Lining up my Velvet Hammers.

    Where's the rest of the gang? Or have they chickened out?
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

  20. #2740
    Senator Cisalpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sunshine state
    Posts
    3,469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    I'm right with you, Cis. Lining up my Velvet Hammers.

    Where's the rest of the gang? Or have they chickened out?
    I think most sane, intelligent people stay away from drunk Cis

    Edit: Jesus...why are the forums so DEAD??????
    The ORIGINALCisalpine! Retired


    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=95436 for the Awesome Natar Win
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=93085 For US S1 history

  21. #2741
    Consul Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    10,811

    Default

    *slips into the back with her mead
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  22. #2742
    Senator Meherrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In a universe of my own design
    Posts
    4,009

    Default

    Cis: but drunk Cis can be so much fun.

    Flower: yay, here comes the hostess, with her mead stash.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

  23. #2743
    Senator Cisalpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sunshine state
    Posts
    3,469

    Default

    Ohaidere! Is it just going to be a COL gathering?

    You beat me! And yes, sometimes drunk Cis can be VERY fun. It's just so hard to find someone to play with! And then it sucks when the one you REALLY want to play with can't or won't.
    Last edited by Cisalpine; 03-09-2017 at 10:46 PM.
    The ORIGINALCisalpine! Retired


    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=95436 for the Awesome Natar Win
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=93085 For US S1 history

  24. #2744
    Senator Meherrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In a universe of my own design
    Posts
    4,009

    Default

    What shall we play? Know any good party games?
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

  25. #2745
    Senator Cisalpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sunshine state
    Posts
    3,469

    Default

    Spin the bottle! I have one!

    EDIT:
    Or....post ideas of things Cis can do while she's all alone for a WHOLE WEEK!!!!
    The ORIGINALCisalpine! Retired


    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=95436 for the Awesome Natar Win
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=93085 For US S1 history

  26. #2746
    Senator Meherrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In a universe of my own design
    Posts
    4,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    Spin the bottle! I have one!

    EDIT:
    Or....post ideas of things Cis can do while she's all alone for a WHOLE WEEK!!!!
    Oh look, the bottle's pointing at you!

    So.... What do you want to do with your temporary freedom?
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

  27. #2747
    Consul Lurk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Midwest U.S.
    Posts
    5,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    Edit: Jesus...why are the forums so DEAD??????
    Basically every single member of GONE came down with Butthurt Disease. It's highly contagious and spread through them like wildfire.
    Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.

    [7:32 AM] Jason (Al Bundy raidslave): Who the **** loses an arti to 18 phalanx
    [7:32 AM] Old Timer US1: The same faction that loses one to 66 legos

  28. #2748
    Senator Cisalpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sunshine state
    Posts
    3,469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    Oh look, the bottle's pointing at you!

    So.... What do you want to do with your temporary freedom?
    I think that may break forum rules.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    Basically every single member of GONE came down with Butthurt Disease. It's highly contagious and spread through them like wildfire.
    Eeww. They have cooties?!?!??
    The ORIGINALCisalpine! Retired


    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=95436 for the Awesome Natar Win
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=93085 For US S1 history

  29. #2749
    Consul Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    10,811

    Default

    Cooooties????!!!!!????
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  30. #2750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    I think most sane, intelligent people stay away from drunk Cis

    Those were some of my most favorite moments ever. Especially when you became po'd at someone too. Man, those times got me so turned on.
    Current Servers:

    s4 Mr. Poopypants
    s1 Old Timer
    s2-Banana Hammock

  31. #2751
    Senator Meherrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In a universe of my own design
    Posts
    4,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trumpery View Post
    Those were some of my most favorite moments ever. Especially when you became po'd at someone too. Man, those times got me so turned on.
    A drunk Cis a-rantin' is truly something to behold with awe and wonder.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

  32. #2752
    Senator Cisalpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sunshine state
    Posts
    3,469

    Default

    LOL. You just liked getting me to tell stories I shouldn't. And you LAUGHED every time I got po'd!!! So then I couldn't STAY mad.

    It's because I loosen up and say and do things I'd never do sober. Unless I'm irritated.

    And you guys LOVED my naivety and posting links in the WW chat to get the shocked reaction of innocent Cis. I'm jaded now thanks to Travian. I'm surprised I lasted as long as I did. It only took one at the wrong time. Lesson learned. Only trust those you've played with for years.

    Calendars!!!!!! We have April's model....we need 11 more!
    Come on guys!!!
    The ORIGINALCisalpine! Retired


    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=95436 for the Awesome Natar Win
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=93085 For US S1 history

  33. #2753
    Senator Meherrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In a universe of my own design
    Posts
    4,009

    Default

    Ok, while I wait for volunteers fir the cheeky men of Travian calendar, i think I'll have another drink or three.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

  34. #2754
    Senator Cisalpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sunshine state
    Posts
    3,469

    Default

    Now we only need 10!

    Oohhh. So many Travian hotties!!! Need 9 now! This will be awesome.
    Last edited by Cisalpine; 03-10-2017 at 08:29 PM.
    The ORIGINALCisalpine! Retired


    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=95436 for the Awesome Natar Win
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=93085 For US S1 history

  35. #2755
    Senator Meherrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In a universe of my own design
    Posts
    4,009

    Default

    Gods and goddesses, I need a drink. Is there anyone left on the server who'll drink with me?
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

  36. #2756
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,333

    Default

    You have my axe.
    "The Universe speaks in many languages, but only one voice... It is the voice of our ancestors, speaking through us, and the voice of our inheritors, waiting to be born. It is the small, still voice that says: we are one. No matter the blood. No matter the skin. No matter the world. No matter the star. We are one. No matter the pain. No matter the darkness. No matter the loss. No matter the fear. We are one. Here, gathered together in common cause, we agree to recognise this singular truth and this singular rule: that we must be kind to one another. Because, each voice enriches us and ennobles us and each voice lost diminishes us. We are the voice of the Universe, the soul of creation, the fire that will light the way to a better future. We are one." ~G'kar

  37. #2757
    Senator Meherrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In a universe of my own design
    Posts
    4,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    You have my axe.
    Burn, you say the sweetest things. Thank you.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

  38. #2758

    Default

    Can the drink be coffee?

  39. #2759
    Senator Meherrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In a universe of my own design
    Posts
    4,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Can the drink be coffee?
    :: singing:: You can get anything you want, at Flossie's s1 lounge (excepting Flossie)....

    Of course it can be coffee. Besides, I've been here all night and most of the good stuff needs restocking (not an arduous task, what with the TARDIS and all, but still.... I'd have to go do something).
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

  40. #2760
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,333

    Default

    Since no one followed up on my LOTR reference, I'm not going to follow up on that Guthrie reference. Take THAT, karma!
    "The Universe speaks in many languages, but only one voice... It is the voice of our ancestors, speaking through us, and the voice of our inheritors, waiting to be born. It is the small, still voice that says: we are one. No matter the blood. No matter the skin. No matter the world. No matter the star. We are one. No matter the pain. No matter the darkness. No matter the loss. No matter the fear. We are one. Here, gathered together in common cause, we agree to recognise this singular truth and this singular rule: that we must be kind to one another. Because, each voice enriches us and ennobles us and each voice lost diminishes us. We are the voice of the Universe, the soul of creation, the fire that will light the way to a better future. We are one." ~G'kar

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •