Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia Hosting

If we run out of hosts sign me up. It might just end up being a standard round depending on how motivated I can get between now and then however.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

Quote Originally Posted by RobinLocks View Post
    I would like to host a League of Legends Mafia round.

IDK how many people are ahead of me on the list, but just letting it be known.
    After Sirv it's just Scarecrow and I, and we both pretty much signed up as list fillers, so I would not be opposed to you jumping ahead as that sounds awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by RobinLocks View Post
    Edit:

I just realized everyone is having finals soon, and since most LoL players are around that age, idk when I'll be having it.
    Maybe for those on Quarter System. Semester System just finished midterms.

Whoever is going next should start their signup thread day one of my round.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshyyy View Post
    There is some serious misquoting potential above.
    The rep system should be abolished.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirveri View Post
    Whoever is going next should start their signup thread day one of my round.
    I don't like this new trend. What happened to waiting until the current round ends before starting signups for the next round. I'm personally not always sure if I'm going to have time to play a mafia round, two-three weeks before it even starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    I don't like this new trend. What happened to waiting until the current round ends before starting signups for the next round. I'm personally not always sure if I'm going to have time to play a mafia round, two-three weeks before it even starts.
    I have 9 people and I'm planning for more than one kill role, which means a signup window of 3-4 days.

I have 9 people and I'm planning for more than one kill role, which means a signup window of 3-4 days.
    Yeah your round was the only one I was referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    Yeah your round was the only one I was referring to.
    So how much of a delay would you like between rounds then? Jono gave some minor flak to me for starting my signup on the last day of his round, gotmilk gave me flak for jumping ahead of people who aren't on the forums, and now you're giving me flak for suggesting that people be ready to host.

And I really don't mind that, since communication is a good thing. But instead of just whining about stuff, why don't you actually come out and say exactly what you'd like to see happen, so that we can talk it over as a group and come to a consensus on what course we should be taking as far as round sign up starting times and what not?

So how much of a delay would you like between rounds then? Jono gave some minor flak to me for starting my signup on the last day of his round, gotmilk gave me flak for jumping ahead of people who aren't on the forums, and now you're giving me flak for suggesting that people be ready to host.

And I really don't mind that, since communication is a good thing. But instead of just whining about stuff, why don't you actually come out and say exactly what you'd like to see happen, so that we can talk it over as a group and come to a consensus on what course we should be taking as far as round sign up starting times and what not?
    Well I said what I was suggesting (which was what we always did until recently?) in my first post, so not really sure what else you want me to say lol.

Philosopher Principal Brian Lewis's Avatar

Hey, maybe everyone already telling you what you should be doing, means your just an idiot who can't read. We've already come to a consensus, you wait your turn, wait until the previous round is finished, then give everyone a few days before the next one. That is the formula everyone else uses, did you not get the memo?

Quote Originally Posted by Gotmilk View Post
    Hey, maybe everyone already telling you what you should be doing, means your just an idiot who can't read. We've already come to a consensus, you wait your turn, wait until the previous round is finished, then give everyone a few days before the next one. That is the formula everyone else uses, did you not get the memo?
    U mad bro?

Also, not everyone uses that formula, and the people 'ahead of me' aren't here, so I took some initiative. Sorry you can't handle that. I do stuff, and make it work.

He mad bro

EDIT: Put me in the back of the line to host another.
    Last edited by Jono; 03-25-2013 at 07:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    OMG, Wodey found a woman who agrees with him. He must be right, cos all women are always right all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    EDIT: Put me in the back of the line to host another.
    This makes me happy. Happier than the colour yellow even.
    us1rd4 Shakin&Bakin | us2rd3 DarkFather Dual #665 | us6rd1 NoMercy | us9rd1 NotAMyth (sorceys raid slave and sandwich maker)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummit View Post
    What the pineappleh's going on, and where are my reins?

Occasionally worshipped by Mitachuk, Hej and Vigil
    and most important Sprouts friend

Just got cast as Doody in Grease, so it would be nice to get moved back a couple spots until I get in a comfortable schedule with balancing school and a show.

So whoever is next might want to actually start their sign ups...

So whoever is next might want to actually start their sign ups...
    Scarecrow, Robinlocks, then me I think (with Jacana moving back until he has time)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    OMG, Wodey found a woman who agrees with him. He must be right, cos all women are always right all the time.

*Shrug*
    Suppose I can do it. Was really only looking to if everyone else got caught out.
    I'll post sign ups.
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 03-31-2013 at 03:08 AM.

Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

May I strike a claim to host a round please?

Banned.

this sound interesting but what is the point of it and how do we play it? All i heard was LoL and i was interested...

Quote Originally Posted by Zeustradamus View Post
    this sound interesting but what is the point of it and how do we play it? All i heard was LoL and i was interested...
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.p...rs-and-Q-amp-A

Someone might want to think about their sign-ups. My round shouldn't be too much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Someone might want to think about their sign-ups. My round shouldn't be too much longer.
    I might be ready, though I'll have to think out role equivalents for the theme. Or Robin can go.

Philosopher Principal Brian Lewis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jacana View Post
    I might be ready, though I'll have to think out role equivalents for the theme. Or Robin can go.
    Also, it's your job to keep track of this thread now, kthx.

I will sign up for a desperately dastardly deliciously dull round of plain Jane mafia. No special roles, no special abilities. Just Dull Dull Dull Dull.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    I will sign up for a desperately dastardly deliciously dull round of plain Jane mafia. No special roles, no special abilities. Just Dull Dull Dull Dull.
    Sounds exciting!

Also, I'll try and get my sign-up thread open tomorrow.

Add me 2 da list

Jono was your off-shoot round what you signed up for? Or was that just an extra thing? If it was it's your turn to host, otherwise it's i own you's.

I would like to have another go at hosting. The semester should be done by the time it gets around to me, hopefully.

Might dig up my old werewolf round if there is enough people active for it.

Sign me up to run another round...I may have an idea.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Sign me up to run another round...I may have an idea.
    You cheated last time. No special roles the n you kill me with a fn ninja.... Well played
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    You cheated last time. No special roles the n you kill me with a fn ninja.... Well played
    Thank you, I did think having you die of fright/excitement a nice touch.

Rolls were assigned by random.org, I did no hand picking.

Am I next? o.O

After i own u, yes.

You can go, I'll knock him back a spot again and remove him if he misses again.

I'd like to make a game actually, with the permission of whoever allows people to make games? I was thinking a Revolutionary War version of it. I actually have stuff that I could put down for it.

Ermm.... Conun? You starting your game anytime soon?

I'm going to start a mafia game where the mob decides they have been living wrong and no one dies. Give peas a chance.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Lynch: The Blazin1

Reason: Anyone who advocates this v needs to be lynched forthwith.

lynch blazin1
    reason I want someone killed, I'm not picky who.

Although I believe that's whirled peas.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    After i own u, yes.
    I thought we was going. I don't have a round ready, so someone else should host.

EDIT: Actually never mind. I'm gonna go steal an old mafia game that I remember being fun.
    Last edited by Conundrum; 05-20-2013 at 10:37 PM.

We need a forum edition, mods who role block by bans, super mods who erase a vote for no reason and admins who don't do anything. Maybe purple thongs that insta-kill and trolls that steal votes...