Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The s4 Lounge

Default The s4 Lounge

The s4 Lounge

Here is a place for all you s4 forum goers to sit back, relax and shoot the breeze.

Rules:

1) Keep it PG-13
    2) No topics or talk that will lead to knife fights out back, you are not allowed to do anything that will muck up my lovely decor.
    3) Have fun
    4) It is impossible to wander off topic here, so wander to your hearts' content.

There are plenty of libations and victuals for all, so come one in, sit down and relax.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

First!
    Quote Originally Posted by FA Belladonna View Post
    Kurtz, the horse is dead, please stop beating it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    We learnt ... from [Kimmie]!

Flossie you're supposed to use Pink.... Green is so my thing

Pink is my you have been naughty color....Green is my hear and obey color. Those who do not heed the green get the pink.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

/me looks around

Nice place ya got here Flossie.. i cant tell how bored you have been by exactly how nice it is
    Last edited by coppley; 12-01-2012 at 01:03 AM.
    Painted Kitty - S1

Quote Originally Posted by coppley View Post
    /me looks around

Nice place ya got here Flossie.. i cant tell how bored you have been by exactly how nice it is
    Sigh...the things I will do to alleviate boredom. If tatted lace doilies start showing up, just take me out back and shoot me.

/starts to lead Flossie out back.

Quote Originally Posted by ECH0 View Post
    /starts to lead Flossie out back.

Hey, a bowling pin is not a tatting bobbin...they are vastly different...one would think you are just waiting for an opportunity to do me in!

Who me?

I've never tried doing you in.

He sent me a mail trying to get me to help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Who me?

I've never tried doing you in.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Figures.
    Ech0 was all like, "I hate cropperz, she sucks the fun and life out of everything. Lets kill her." I stood up for you though, I'm one of the nice ones on 4.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Ech0 was all like, "I hate cropperz, she sucks the fun and life out of everything. Lets kill her." I stood up for you though, I'm one of the nice ones on 4.
    My hero

Prove it.

My hero

Hey I hear s4 is where the rough and tough kids are, I am going to need some protection.

Worst than us1?

Hey I hear s4 is where the rough and tough kids are, I am going to need some protection.

You're going to need them here.

Worst than us1?
    S1 was full of sweet sugar pies. A lovely easy going bunch.

@Blazin...um eh ummm

Just trying to help.

Just trying to help.
    I can tell...just what you want to help to, is up in the air.

You will thank me when meatball comes in drunk and sees you in high heels.

*looks into hiring body guards*

Please, they will join the darkside. I can help you out a little, least til 4 restarts.... Lot of butthurt around here, and I intend to make sure everyone gets a salt colonic that needs one.
    Last edited by The Blazin1; 12-03-2012 at 05:37 AM.

Relax Blazin, have some mead, from the special reserve stuff. I am old, if they get too unruly, I have some tricks up my sleeves.

Are there roofies in the special mead?

No, just a healthy measure.

Healthy sucks.

A healthy measure of what? Xanax? This is reminding me more and more of the last lounge I was in... I gotta go!

Healthy sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akumetsu View Post
    A healthy measure of what? Xanax? This is reminding me more and more of the last lounge I was in... I gotta go!

A healthy measure of mead, you know a generous pour? Geesh what is it with you people?

Quote Originally Posted by Akumetsu View Post
    Get out and stay out...

I have heard rumors about you Flossie.

What? Tell me! I need to know who needs special attention

What? Tell me! I need to know who needs special attention
    I'm not trying to start anything.... but it was Ech0, said you drugged him and did bad things on Skype. Said he has pics to prove it. Said he was going to forward them. I let him know I have too much respect for you and I didn't want them. He also said we need a new cropperz.

I'm not trying to start anything.... but it was Ech0, said you drugged him and did bad things on Skype. Said he has pics to prove it. Said he was going to forward them. I let him know I have too much respect for you and I didn't want them. He also said we need a new cropperz.

ECH0 again....he has been trying to do me in since a bad round of mafia.

That's not even the worst part.

ECH0 again....he has been trying to do me in since a bad round of mafia.

I'll guard your dead body.
    Last edited by ECH0; 12-04-2012 at 02:35 AM. Reason: Cuz Flossie is mean. :(

Quote Originally Posted by ECH0;2488265
    I'll guard your [COLOR="#F0F8FF"
    dead[/COLOR] body.
    I worry about you ECH0, this is a bit of an odd fetish for a teen boy to have.

I worry about you ECH0, this is a bit of an odd fetish for a teen boy to have.
    Prove it.

I know this is supposed to be a lounge, some place to feel welcome and free to interact but every time I read something in here I feel like I'm eavesdropping on somebody's conversation :\

Quote Originally Posted by Slippery View Post
    I know this is supposed to be a lounge, some place to feel welcome and free to interact but every time I read something in here I feel like I'm eavesdropping on somebody's conversation :\
    Well if more people would come in and talk...and yes your are supposed to come here and eavesdrop and then comment.

It makes me feel naughty And not the good type of naughty either...